WTS : Sold

Roger

money has sent back. sorry for everything dude

Received the returned ISK, thank you

If your still interested the player dropped out. If want to say yes or no. Please eve mail me. when u get a chance. let me know here if u do also

Ya, Iā€™ll buy it. I wonā€™t be home for another 6 hours. I will send the 62b isk in eve once I get homeā€¦ thanks

Bid Accepted. Will due buddy

like I been mentioning the character transfer page isnā€™t online yet. really donā€™t know how long it will be but once its up and running will full send fast. But please send email with account details to where its going. keep u update when i find out more.

Cendie

Ok eve email sent. Tell me if you received and then iā€™ll send isk to you.

email received sending one back

waiting for isk. Waiting for character transfer system to go online.
Email received saying ccp disabled it for the duration of this expansion

Isk and email has been sent and thanks for update. I will wait till itā€™s up :slight_smile:

ISK Received

i hope comes sooner then later. but ill keep you posted. My uk friends are having same issue now. and south america friend also. So yeah system is done good. Hope to come on soon so i can send it to you. This toon was awesome to have. Hope you get to play it and enjoy it like ive had.

Hope so too and thanks

Looks like the system might be back up.

Itā€™s up I am at work

Didnā€™t know u had to cancel skill training to transfer characters

Iā€™ll send it right over when I get home in 7 hrs

If doesnā€™t go dead again lol

sounds good

Did it on my lunch. Transfer completed

Enjoy the character

Removed Account Informations from Public Thread. ISD Traindriver.

Good luck dude

when u have it ā€¦ Make sure u reply to this forum post that u recieved it and edit the title of this forum delete please.

have fun with the character bro

Sorry, Character Received. Thanks!