Implants
Slot 1-4= +4
Slot 8 = Beancounter ‘RX-804’

Toon located in Jita 4-4
No kill rights
2 Bonus Remaps Available

Bump to the top

Hi, I’d like to offer 3b.

accected, send isk and mail account name. Will start transfer soon as completed.

In case it is still for sale, I would like to offer 3.5b for this character.

Isk and account name send! Thanks

Last offer: 4b b/o - You can still refuse InsaneBlazers and send him his money back.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: ArnoldJ Rimmer

Will be completed after: 1/22/2018 12:24:15 AM

Thank you for honoring our deal!

Jorunn I will have 2 more characters to sell completing soon, sorry but I try to honor my agreements. Next toon will be up for sale tomorrow.

Well I was very keen on this characters skills, I hope the next ones have similar ones,

If you put them up for sale, could you please mail me in-game or on the forums so I know which threads to look out for. Thank you.

sent you 2 mails, just mail whichever one you want and will do private sale tomorrow morning.

I’ll send you a mail in 5 minutes, just looking at the skills.

Made my decision, sending mail as we speak.

Mail sent, if you can make the trade happen today that’d be awesome, I’ll be on stand-by the next couple of hours to agree with the terms and send the isk. If you need time till tomorrow, I’ll be able to accept it, but only by evening.

Thank you.

4b accepted. waiting for confirmation

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.