WTS super/titan BPOs

Thread bump. I think I still have all of these!

CCP has just increased the cost of all BPO research by 100-200% depending on how much you were originally paying. The biggest % increase will fall on the lowest-index systems, meaning the radical cost increase of new research can’t be avoided.

I’ve made tentative price adjustments based on my best guess as to the new cost of researching these prints. We’re still in speculative territory here; CCP may iterate on this change and it’s not clear what will happen to markets going forward, but if you want to buy prints now, these are my best guesses as to what a fair price will be.

Bumping the thread; ME10 nyx sold. Prices are still a bit unclear since there’s basically no market now on most super BPOs, but I’ve listed a couple on public contracts, all at below the research cost needed to develop them. If you want to own supercap BPOs this is the time to buy in; it’s unlikely that many more high-research ones will ever be created.

Bump. Rag ME8 added

Bump. Still on sale; levi BPO is on public contracts for plex, but you can mail me for an isk price!