Reactor Control Unit II - 200b
Heavy Electron Blaster II - 160b
I’m open to offers, how low depends on how much interest there is in them.
I will not sell below 140 each so please stop mailing low offers.
Reactor Control Unit II - 200b
Heavy Electron Blaster II - 160b
I’m open to offers, how low depends on how much interest there is in them.
I will not sell below 140 each so please stop mailing low offers.
Can I hear the story of how you came into holding these? Consider it a bump lol.
I was into everything industrial when Eve started and bought/produced 9 T2 bpo before I quit for 13 years. I started back last year and found out I had made a pretty good investment.
Yes you have. Be very careful with those. They’re one of a kind and will never be made again. Congratulations on your investment.
Still selling
Back to the top
Still for sale