WTS - Trade/Freighter Alt With Some Random Skills - 15.7m SP

I’d like to sell my unused trading/ freighter alt. She has some random skills too like gunnery V and missile launcher op V. Here is a link to her eveboard:

EDIT

I added a new skillboard below for her, sorry for the delay!

New EVE Skill Board!

EDIT

She has a good name, here are some highlights:

• Incredible Trading Skills
  • Caldari Industrial V
  • Caldari Freighters (Charon)
  • Advanced Spaceship Command V
  • JF skillbook injected

She would be a fantastic ISK making alt, or a solid starting point for a combat pilot. Her skills are spread around, but she has them where they count too for the right role :slight_smile:

Starting bid is 8b, will leave it open until next weekend or until I someone offers me my buyout or better :smiley:

Instant B/O is 14.5b

All CCP rules apply, located in high sec, positive wallet and sec status, no killrights, seller pays transfer fee.

Thanks for looking and best of luck bidding!

1 Like

Will start bid at 8b

Thanks for the bid! Daily Bump

I want to know the level of JDC, thx

Daily bump, sorry no jump skills injected in her atm.

Could post your character here please http://eveskillboard.com

cant even read the skill board, maybe u need to repost

It does work. You need to login using your account info and you are able to pick which character you would like to post for people to see.

9 bil

Sorry was busy with work and never got to check the thread, thanks for the bid! Will let it run for another 24 hours and I’ll accept the highest bid.

Also added a new skillboard, see the original post at the top of the page

9.5bil

10 bil

10.5bil

Offer accepted, please send ISK and account

isk sent and ingame mail with account sent

Okay thanks, will login and get transfer rolling :slight_smile:

Confirmed, ISK and account info received, transfer initiated, you should get an email shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.