WTS Wormholes - We Find'em You Buy'em

Hello I am new to the WH sale community but since I spend most of my time diving in and out and around WHs I figured I could help you find the WH you are looking for.

I currently have 2, C4 WHs for sale see below for details on those. If you are looking for a WH to live in or just looking for a WH because you need to get back into it please don’t hesitate to post here and we can talk about the detials.

WHs for sale:

C4 Pulsar - C3/C4 statics - Raitaru x1
C4 No Effect - C3/C5 static - Raitaru x1

Please let me know if you are interested in either of these holes or my WH locator service.

Price on the C4 Pulsar with C3/C4 statics? Including Raitaru? Is Raitaru fit/fueled?

1 Like

Hello,

We are asking 4bill, its got 2 Gas planets, 1 Oceanic & 2 Barren as well as 22 moons for pulling space rocks from. The raitaru has a clone bay and lots of fuel and we also have a rolling Megathron that is included as well.

We have other ships for sale in the hole if interested if not we will move them out before transfer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.