Xenuria for CSM 15

Great! Please let more hear voice of our faction warfare players!

1 Like

you ABSOLUTELY get my voteā€¦ and supportā€¦ I think you are tremendous. As my alter ego Jaha (eve uni) we had some conversations years ago, I find you have a keen mind, youā€™re quick , clever, can argue both sides of a discussion. You would be a good person to stir the pot in the CSM , and keep the others on their toes. The game as a whole could use a few more like you . #Respect
Good luck !

1 Like

Man, you dont have any chanceā€¦ Wheres the video were you lost an ishtar and you were saying that you substract from war decs, and any war dec rules does not aply to you? If you get elected il leave the game with all my 20 accounts!

Can you explain what you mean by that? I understand how to lose ishtars but I am having a little trouble understanding how somebody subtracts from war decs.

Im talking about this kill: https://zkillboard.com/kill/55446228/ - Remember that you make a video and posted on youtube (you deleted or make that private) , were youre saying that you dont have nothing to do with wardecs (even if you were in an alliance with an wardec on) and you are in a corp in alliance that do only missions or something and we dont have the right to kill you. You wanted your ship back also, saying that you will file a petition. So, can you explain something about war mechanics?

You found me outā€¦ As you can clearly see in the killmail you linked, Karmafleet is a high-sec mission running corp. Everybody knows this. Goonswarm is the single largest high-sec alliance in the game, they are based out of jita 4-4 and they all run story arc missions as part of membership.

1 Like

Im still waiting an answer for my last phrase: So, can you explain something about war mechanics and how do they work for your point of view?

P.S. Im the one who killed you in that ship btw. I have the video recorded from youtube also, where you were talking with your friends about the kill and how we are not allowed to kill you, LOLZā€¦

Please stop trolling my thread.

2 Likes

Im trolling thread? M8, you have nothing to do with CSM, capisci? If im asking you about something regarded to the game, normaly as candidate, you need to come with an answer on my question if you want to be in CSM. Look at the others: when they are asked about something, they answer.
What will you do if you are elected? You go to CCP headquarters and say: Hey, im here tooā€¦
Learn game mechanics and when you are ready step ahead!

Yes but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like CSM?

ā€¦ and my axe.

+1

1 Like

Gobbins never did show up for that debateā€¦

Darn. :confused:
Welp, hope I get the opportunity to vote for you again.

Defeated by Komi Valentine. If you werenā€™t a meme before, you are one now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.