Xhjfx is abomination

It is public secret that dominion over Curatores Veritatis Alliance, the CVA lies in the hands of Xhjfx. CVA and entire Providence coalition has fallen under his control through KOS-list, which he alone controls.

Xhjfx holds no love towards our empire. He has shown it many time by ignoring the most pressing matters regarding our empire. He is however most interested of matters that can affect of his dominion over Providence Coalition. He does not suffer different opinions not from fellow holder alliances, nor inside of his own.

If difference comes from outside of CVA, he declares messenger a kos and demand he is to be expelled from his alliance. If it comes inside his own alliance, he threatens to close coalition information portal.

It is time to cast Xhjfx down. Yes, it will bring momentarily chaos to Providence, but our freedom is worth it. We dont need some degenerate, ā– ā– ā– ā–  eating minmatar to tell us what to do and how to talk.

Amarr Victor!

Thatā€™s almost vertical supremacy you just posted, which is heresy.

h
e
r
e
s
y
Supremacy.

2 Likes

Again? Seriously, what part of ā€˜your attempts at bullying just make you look pathetic and desperateā€™ do you not get?

3 Likes

I, for one, am not entirely sure on the correct pronunciation of ā€œXhjfxā€.

• Itā€™s pronounced the same way as it is spelled. Xhjfx.
  • Xā€¦ umm, I donā€™t know.
  • Ch. The X is a Ch sound.
  • Names are obsolete. Citizen ID numbers are all you need.
  • Xhjfx doesnā€™t have many titles. Maybe he should be called Xhjfx the Unpronounceable.

0 voters

Oh you Amarrians and your obsession with poop eating. Contrary to popular belief, we just use it to fertilize our tear farms.

1 Like

Is he a carebear?

I have no idea who this guy is, therefore, I donā€™t care.

((skewing the lines between IC and OOC isnā€™t cool))

5 Likes

I would like to remind everyone - Vaari particularly - that per CRC regulations, circumventing the IGS profanity filters is a bannable offence.

4 Likes

Itā€™s his master plan. We mere plebs are unable to the sheer brilliance of it.

2 Likes

Maybe we can get Vaari made a bannable offense on the IGS.

4 Likes

Out of all the cancerous nonsense that gets encouraged and proliferated on these boards, Vaari is the one you rail against? Really?

Wow.

2 Likes

If you donā€™t like his command you could just gather all your ā– ā– ā– ā–  and move it to jita, then leave alliance

Eh, itā€™s where I was looking at that moment. If I called for the banning of everyone who posts nothing but empty, useless, crap, I think the only ones whoā€™d be left are the automated administrator 'bots.

2 Likes

Heā€™s already been evicted from Providence and set KOS. He lives in Great Wildlands now. He just hasnā€™t stop whining.

2 Likes

One can dream.

2 Likes

I really wanted to join in the mud flinging, but i have no idea what Vaari is on aboutā€¦

2 Likes

No one usually does.

2 Likes

So people just respond like one of those magical balls you shake for a reply?

3 Likes

Providence was a mistake!

3 Likes

This really is sad. Each bout of whinging really helps make CVAā€™s choice to cast you out seem more and more rational. Work the stage! Figure out what the IGS will positively respond to! Because Iā€™ll tell you, it really isnā€™t this.

2 Likes