Exterminatus of CVA

For their many sins. For their endless agressions against God Omnipotent. For their deeds of so foul that no mortal man can tell, I, Pontifex Maximus of Great Wildlands declare exterminatus of CVA. No trace must be left of them. Their systems must be purged, their members must be scattered, for the entire alliance of theirs is wicked.

Spare no effort to destroy this abomination. Haunt them until their last corporation drops out. Bomb them until their last city falls. CVA has crossed the line for one last time to be considered an honorable alliance.

1 Like

Is such a sentence possible to carry out against capsuleers? Is the best you can hope for a significant damaging of their souls as a result of repeated, violent transfers between vessels?

3 Likes

Why won’t you direct your energy on real enemies of Amarr Empire? A lot of systems are still occupied by tribal savages. Who will “exterminatus” them?

Enemies who we know are easily repelled. CVA claims to be loyalist alliance, yet their actions match those of Ushra Khan. CVA is the real enemy.

1 Like

You bloody traitorous PL pet!

Extermination of loyalist alliance is considered last resort. CVA has not listened the council of their wiser. They have supported heresy and pure rebellion. Because of these, so severe accusations no other way remain. Threat of heresy spreading is just too great. Only ashes suffice the God and those who are honest and true followers of our faith.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Whoa, there. Now hold on a damned minute Vaari. You may have a lot of phony titles but “Pontifex Maximus of Great Wildlands”? Just because we allow you to exist in the Great Wildlands (for now) doesn’t mean you can claim any such title.

You are a guest and you would do well to remember that.

7 Likes

You seem to have missed the other post by him. Look a bit further down.

Maybe time to rescind the guesthood? Pretty sure I know where at least some of their structures are anchored.

2 Likes

I am the Pontifex Maximus of Great Wildlands. It is our alliance title and it was grated to me today.

The ice you’re skating on is extremely thin, Vaari. I’d choose my next words very carefully if I were you.

Better yet, just remain silent. It’s safer (for you) if you do.

2 Likes

With respect, NRDS community has no rules against allaince titles. I declare not to be your liege nor your religious leader. I how ever stand my every word said before this. With respect you and your alliance do well to read my messages how they are made and not by thinking that I have some secret agenda to subjugate you.

Oh it’s grating alright. I wonder what you’ll think of what you find underneath the ice as it cracks beneath you?

3 Likes

Anyone for more popcorn?

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
:thinking:

2 Likes

:popcorn: Special for you, ma’am.

pretty much all about the space :clown_face:

Its taking Pandemic Legion longer than expected to evict us. how long will it take you Vaari? do you have the motivation to keep at it for what will literally be years?

He skated that thin ice for a while in Providence. He ended up getting himself, his corporation and his entire alliance declared as enemies of the entire region.

And now he is declaring himself Grand Poobah of the Great Wildlands. Enjoy Vaari. Eventually you’ll start shooting him on sight. Probably much quicker than those in Providence did.

4 Likes

We can only scrape you and yours from the bottom of our boots so fast.

1 Like