Exterminatus of CVA

Remember when we burned Providence? Remember when Vaari was the only person in CVA asking for support from Amarr loyalists on the summit? Yeah. CVA leadership Is bad, and they should feel bad. CVA line members fought well, but I never saw leadership on grid.

I do think CVA will fall, and it will be nothing more than their leadership that does it. PL are just opportunists, not unlike a certain ancient Amarr holder I won’t mention.

2 Likes

vaari was never in cva, and never will be.

1 Like

May I ask, what sins?
Which of the Holy Laws or Edicts have they breached?

What system does the child Vaari, soiled pants and all reside, in?

Blight such as yourself Vaari, when extinguished, will serve to open up the space that you live in allowing more pilots access to PvE sites and Ore in the belts that because of your overwhelming stench only non humans are able to endure.

Considered yourself hunted as if this day.

He said in response to why the enemies the Empire knows aren’t being repelledwhile living among the Matari in the Great Wildlands.

You just get more and more ridiculous every time.

2 Likes

I remember Jin’taan on-grid. I remember CVA and Provibloc getting support from Amarr loyalists like Aldrith without having to make grandstanding public whines like this. Hedliner wants to keep Provi. Elise doesn’t. Who’ll win, I wonder?

3 Likes

CVA Are an abomination? I suggest you take a look at the abomination that you are first before casting stones.

I think I distinctly remember the dulcet tones of Equinox himself over the comms net on a number of fleets often flying logistics under my own instruction. Not sure how anyone can claim CVA leadership is never on grid…

1 Like

It’s like how Mittens never joins fleets, you know?

2 Likes

Some of their sins are far too horrible for mortal men to say. All honest and good men will tremble if they could hear of such horrible words.

I have been hunted long before you graduated from academy. Get into line and shut up.

Could you? Please?

1 Like

Translation: I don’t like them, please shoot them for me.

2 Likes

I am a man of God, Lord Vaari, I have taken confessions from many who’ve committed horrific acts. Forgive me if I doubt your words, but to me no sin should be without confession, no act too terrible to name.

Sure there is.

1 Like

I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but I agree with the Amarr holier-than-thou man. The moment you find a concept or idea that’s too horrible to talk about, you’ve found an idea someone can use to manipulate you. There is no idea, no action, no nothing so dangerous it cannot be discussed.

I mean, unless we’re describing how D.B.R. Boat eats. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

We are the champions of God. It goes without doubt how our resolve cannot be crushed by any sin, but we are in public forum here. No matter how much I, Lord Vaari would like to publish their sins, my judgement knows better. Many here could not bear the thought that humans could do such unspeakable thing that are forbidden by both God and reason.

I heard that CVA official Xhjfx did unspeakable things with a quzjyx.

Well unpronounceable rather than unspeakable.

3 Likes

quzjyx ('kʌz jɪks), noun: a fictitious word presented as, and for the purpose of being, unpronounceable, that in fact can be pronounced.

4 Likes

Sounds Like a great idea, Hopefully your plan results in the demise of both you and CVA.