Exterminatus of CVA

Translation: “I’ll be mocked if I actually tell you why I’m mad… so give me a few days to make something up. If I fail to come up with something, I’ll just be vague and hope people side with me.”

The reality: Vaari is still mad CVA set him to KOS due to multiple incidents which he regularly promised to not repeat… before repeating.

But hey… his 1700 man alliance has 10 whole kills… for the month of April. Following Vaari’s lead has been GREAT for them. (back before leaving Provibloc at his behest they’d have 1,000-3,000 kills a month.)

Vaari’s ego killed an entire alliance. That’s pretty impressive.

3 Likes

Serves them right for tolerating this windbag.

1 Like

It’s literally my job to hear people’s confessions, there’s nothing in existence worse than hearing a former Blood Raider confess to you the terrible things they did.
Vaari won’t tell me, so either
a.) CVA committed a sin incredibly heinous that I’m surprised I haven’t heard about.
or
b.) What you said.

I feel like the Truth is in the latter.

Oh, I bet there’s worse out there. I bet there’s worse out there right in this forum.

2 Likes

That’s fair.
They just haven’t confessed yet.

I can think of one off the top of my head, but if I mention her, we’ll never here the end of it…

3 Likes

Unmentionable things…

2 Likes

Your secret fantasies about Diana Kim?

There you go I mentioned it for ya.

3 Likes

My fantasies about Kim simply can’t be detailed on this forum. They aren’t necessarily secret.

3 Likes

I never said anything about Kim.

2 Likes

Your right, you didn’t. I did for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.