Last warning to the CVA

_I, Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner and skilled industrialist, Living Saint of Amarr, Lord Miner-Militant of the militia and the Shield of Miner will give CVA a serial warning.

Loyalist patience of your secularization of Providence is almost over. CVA will return leadership either on Sir Daedalus the Virtuous or to Lord Aralis of Amarr. Tyranny of xhjfx is over and his path is at its end.

CVA will do next deeds:

1: Expell Xhjfx
2: Establish a Council of Apostoles (amarrian loyalists advisors)
3: Enforces basic laws of the Amarr Empire within Providence.

Any and all failures of complience will be met with escalated…reprimainds.

1 Like

Wow, I’ll bet CVA are quaking in their boots and are afraid to undock after that verbal fusillade.
:laughing:

1 Like

Laugh all you wish, my good and close friend.

CVA has reached it final limits of amarrian loyalist tolerance. I, Lord Vaari have given many final warnings to them, but this is really a final warning. Soon they have much more than me to deal with. God omnipotent has shown His eternal displeasure towards them and more amarrian loyalists are rallying to forward the cause.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

REPRIMANDS.

‘Do as I say or I’ll whine more!’

2 Likes

Lord Aralis’ return to the Viceroyship of Providence would be greeted with immense joy…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.