CVA declared traitors!

Today is the day of great crusade! I Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner and skilled industrialist

declare Curatores Veritatis Alliance enemy of the Amarr Empire and foes to all good faithfuls. All transactions with them are forbidden in pain of sentence to Hell after this life.

They have proven their endless heresy in multiple time as well their hate towards the Amarr Empire. Let their crimes be well known and widely hated. CVA is excommunicated from the amarrian unity and all good amarrians must do them harm!

You, who proudly uses Minmatar rank names, call CVA traitors and enemies of the Amarr Empire? Can you please tell me the dealer of your illegal substances?

Also, why is a bloody PL slave still allowed to talk here?

3 Likes

Im Jarl of Sosan VII, slave of no one, but humble servant of Her Imperial Majesty.

Is that Sosan, in Devoid region, which has been under attack by Minmatar militia for several years, changing hands several times ?

I am sure your failure to defend Sosan from Minmatar peasant hordes, has been brought to the Empress’s attention.

3 Likes

The Jarl of Sosan VII, a planet, is responsable for the defense of a whole system? Kinda seems like someone dropped the ball other than him.

3 Likes

I have no resources to defend my small colony without Empire’s help.

1 Like

So how exactly were you planning on pulling off a ‘crusade’ against CVA?

5 Likes

So there’s a conspiracy amongst the system lords to hand Sosan over to the Minmatar peasant hordes, is that what you are saying ?

I am sure the Inquisition would be very interested to hear more.

No, Im saying If I own a house on a street I’m not responsable for the maintenance/defense of the whole street. If Matari drop ships land specifically on Sosan VII then yes he should do something about it. Have they? No, they have taken the system via battles in space. When Sosan VII specifically creates an armada to confront the various Matari aligned fleets he can do something, until then maybe PIE or some other empire aligned alliance should get off their ***.

2 Likes

He will keep whining until their ears bleed.

5 Likes

Perhaps if Vaari had done more to protect his Empress, the Drifters would not have been able to easily assassinate her like they did.

CVA is no more a traitor to the Amarr than Vaari is worthy to be titled as a Protector.

CVA has long employed the NRDS commission for Providence that allows Capsuleers to make the choice to pursue any type of career they want without the iron tiara put on their heads that Vaari would like to see them wearing.

CVA has given refuge to many Neutrals seeking shelter from the storm, from wherever that storm may be, unlike Vaari who would subjugate them for his own slothical idealogy of sitting on a throne of being the pretend Empress of the Amarrian empire.

Ask any number of Capsuleers that have made their wealth in Providence and they will quickly say

“We would rather live under the constant onslaught of Reds then to live in capitulation and freedom under the hand of the concubine that is Vaari.”

1 Like

Never I have subjugated anyone.

Vaari calls a crusade.
Vaari leads the crusade by shooting rocks.

3 Likes

Those rocks are a serious threat…

4 Likes

he with to many names

do us all a favor and choose your favorite before the crowd falls asleep

3 Likes

Funny how Vaari plays the part of the loyal Amarrian, but the moment a major Amarrian organisation is under serious threat from an outside force - say, I don’t know, purely off the top of my head, someone like Pandemic Legion - he stabs them in the back.

Now obviously Vaari turning on them is the least of CVA’s worries, and they probably won’t even notice. But it does say a lot about him.

5 Likes

They did kinda brand him and his alliance kos…

Dont know about events prior to that but it is atleast slightly understandable why he wouldnt support defending a group who wants his head on a pike is it?

1 Like

To be fair to the guy, they chased him and his ilk out of Providence a good while back. The timing on this ‘crusade’ is hilariously late, though. Even when taking the burning of providence into account.

4 Likes

CVA ceaced of beign major amarrian organization when Xhjfx the Ale Maid of Providence took control.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes