I failed the trust of High Lady trying to do the right

Esteemed High Lady of Silent Infinity.

Dearest readers.

Im no longer esteemed Ecumenical Patriarch of Silent Infinity not Pontifex Maximus of Great Wildlands. I must let those titles go with heavy hearth.

For long time Silent Infinity have been without acting leader. Alliance have withered and search of High Lady whereabouts have been mystery.

Yesterday I enacted Emergency Strategos act so member corporations of AFK would choose new temporary leader trying to deal the emergency and prevent the death of alliance i love so much.

Decision was made knowing it is dangerous and with permission of the one I nominated Emergency Strategos.

Very soon High Lady miraculously emmerged after so many weeks absense and kicked me out for treason, which I in some sense agree did.

Im happy that High Lady that we all respect and love so much is actually alive and one of the greatest industrial alliance actually have chance to live now. Im very sad that my actions are seen treasonous and I, Lord Vaari so greatly failed in my duties.

Now Imperial Pharmacy is without home for a time. We probably settle in some high sec system for a while and mine veldspar, which is plentiful in Amarr space. After that decisions must be made either to go and liberate Providence or trying to build NRDS area in other 0.0 areas. All the time praying that High Lady will find room in her big hearth to forgive my noble intentions which so greatly offended her.

3 Likes

I bet she’s got a Big Hearth.

5 Likes

Absent alliance leader returns to find Alliance trying to get on without her, and promptly gets upset kicking out the “ring leaders”

More news at 11

3 Likes

Who is she and what was she high on? …can I have some?

4 Likes

I think there’s been some sort of misunderstanding here. Of course she’s absent, it’s an alliance entirely based on the idea of automating every process until profits happen without the capsuleer even being present.

1 Like

Hush you lot. Lord Vaari is being diplomatic, isn’t he? Circumstances have not been kind to him and here he is humbling himself in a manner most of us are not used to seeing! It takes great strength to do this where the entire cluster can see it and I for one would be proud to have the Golden Mountain as a neighbor.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to him.

I’m still trying to figure out what him calling for a vote of no-confidence in his alliance executrix has to do with fireplaces.

Btw… ‘circumstances have not been kind to him’? This is a self-inflicted injury. It’s not circumstances that screwed him over, it’s him.

Again.

4 Likes

Well that’s an unpleasant bit of news, I wish you luck with future endeavors.

1 Like

Does this mean you slavers will be getting the hell out of our territory now?

5 Likes

Free popcorn & beer to everyone on DQ dockside.

3 Likes

I’ll have my head engineer pack the steak stir-fry thing and have it transported to you guys. It’s his crowning achievement.

(and that’s stir-frying actual steaks, hence crowning achievement)

1 Like

If you wish, my noble house will give your appointed investigators free reign to search our databases, holdings and indeed my corporation. No slaves, past or current be found.

I have been vocal opposer of slavery for years and that too have brought me some bad blood among other amarrian loyalists. I despise slavery and I work to end it. However I will defend my Empire and its slaving traditions if someone or something tries to force it to stop.

Hear this humble plea. Do not call me slaver. Ever.

Answer to your question is yes. I have already relocated some easily transfered stuff to our hq in Amarr Empire central areas. What to do on my personal stuff in GW is open for a while for I dont know if High Lady finds mercy to let me dock in her high halls.

Wait. What?

5 Likes

He’s saying he want the Empire to voluntarily give up its slaves, but will defend it from anyone seeking to use force to deny the Amarr the freedom to deny freedom to others.

5 Likes

Is that exactly the worst thing going? The barrel of a gun only changes a mind while it’s pointed at it’s target. Any real change has to happen from within your enemies’ psyche.

The Amarr learned this with their failed reclaiming by slavery on our people, the Gallante learned this with their attempts at the subjugation of the Caldari. It’s foolish to assume it doesn’t happen in the reverse of these situations isn’t it?

That by no means means the gun is without it’s place however.

2 Likes

There’s a point where the option of last resort becomes the only thing left that hasn’t failed.

However, in this case, I was simply explaining to Tyrel just what Vaari’s intensely hypocritical statement meant.

6 Likes

Well said, and ya I probably read too much into it.

3 Likes

I’m curious how Vaari plans to liberate Providence given that he and his old alliance never actually want to take part in combat. AFK’s last kill in nullsec was July 2nd. Vaari’s last victory in combat was 17 months ago (as part of an Awox).

1 Like

I’m curious who Vaari plans to liberate Providence from.

2 Likes

Actually im planning to liberate CVA from the claws of Xhjfx the Hexer

1 Like