Would be cool to have an XL cyno inhib.
- 5000m3 in volume
- 1 hour anchor time
- warpable from overview when it goes online (but visible in D and with probes as soon as it’s deployed)
- 1M EHP with a 250m sig radius
- Inhibs the entire system (does not affect covert cynos)
- Cannot be scooped
- T2 materials to build (I’d see the cost somewhere around 500m isk)
- Will stay anchored for 1 week unless blown up earlier
- Remote assistance capable, but with 80% impedance
Would be useful for siege and for long term system denial tactics (cloaky camping).
At 5km3, it’ll fit in a blockade runner, so you can blops one in an hour before your attack. Sneak it in, anchor it, and wait.
A 1 hour anchor time means you can’t use it for lightning style roams.
At 1M EHP, it can easily be killed by a small group of subs if they push the owners off grid, but if the owners push the attacking fleet off, they can rep it back up again.
They’re expensive enough that cloaky campers who are actively hunting will need to make a serious choice about whether or not to anchor one for an ambush, knowing that when they drop it, it’s gone forever no matter what.