Yet another Patch and still Ice not spawning

I know and i realise there are millions of lines of code to get the EvE universe up and running and to maintain the system … BUT what the hell yet anther update yet another … we got it fixed now … and guess what … STILL NO ICE SPAWN …
over the last 3 months there have been many many attempts to fix the spawning issue with Ice and still it doen’t work …

Can i suggest that all other work on the stupid item mall selling ships etc, stop and ccp get them working on a full time fix …

Since the introduction of this new major update there have been a num,ber of issues that should never have happened in the first place …
I goning to name a few that i have personnalyt seen … (guessing there man be others)
the compression skills were not seeded in stations … took 2 days to fix
the compression module blueprintys were not seeded … took a day to fix…
The moon ore has wrong compression ratio’s set on them … not checked yet
Ice belts not spawning … yet again and still on running…

I have been with EvE for close to 19 years now and yes in the past it became a bit of joke … Oh no patch day when the sertver goping to reboot .,… but i still can not believe that after close to 19 years of the dervers being live that this is a continuing problem … has ccp got a quality control system … does employees work ever get checked by someone else … this is basic stuff …

We are not looking for promises we are not asking for the impossible … we are looking for the universe to operate as it should be …

PLEASE ccp get this sorted before you go onto the next thing …

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.