Zansha Expansion [BRAVE] - 0.0 Industry - Newbro friendly - PvP optional

zansha%20phanasm

Want to try something new? Want to be part of something bigger? Ready to take the jump into nullsec with all the support you need? Zansha Expansion could be just the thing you need!

As a corporation we are made up of primarily industrialists/marketeers who not only build and supply markets for our allies, but also enjoy participating in PvP, with a focus on support roles such as logistics, EWAR and recons.

Our recruitment is targeted at US and EU timezones, aligning with our alliance’s strongest timezones. If you are interested but live in a different timezone, we’d still love to have you as we grow our community.

We are looking for pilots with an interest in industry, it doesn’t matter if you are a new or old player, all we ask is you have the will or willingness to learn. If you are intrigued by PvP activities of any scale, that is a plus, but by no means a requirement. If you have no PvP experience, we have programs and people who are willing to show you the ropes. As we live in Catch you can expect fleets of all sizes to pass through, meaning you’ll always have something to sell and someone to fight; best of both worlds.

If you are a corporation of like-minded pilots, we are happy to discuss you joining us as a group. Make that step into nullsec with the people you know and make some new friends along the way.

We have safe space for mining, and multiple industrial hubs, each with a market which carry their own requirements. As a corporation we also have a wealth of knowledge spanning decades, regarding all types of production, from T1 and T2 to capital and supercapital production. Not to mention experience with trading, importing and PvP knowledge.

If you have any questions regarding Zansha, please feel free to message below, mail me in-game or by joining our Discord server: https://discord.gg/4jZJcvf

We’re still looking for new pilots to join our ranks. Feel free to join our discord above and chat to us!

Bop to the top! We’ve had a couple of people join us recently, including completely new players.
No matter how new or old you are, we want to have you!

We’re still recruiting, we’ve have a handful of people join us and they’re having a great time settling in.
Don’t be left out, we want you!

Still recruiting. To the top with you

Recruitment is still open

That sounds cool! I have a question for you, do you live somewhere near or close to Catch or Stain?

Just to answer this question even though you have now joined us; we live in Catch right on the border of stain. We are also still recruiting

1 Like

We are still recruiting!

1 Like

We love our recruits, still recruiting!

I should really set some alarms…
We have friends in Scalding Pass who are fighting over timers all day, tons of fun to be had for even a day-1 newbro. Come join us!

Still recruiting

I would like to join. a friend said this group could help me get started.

Heya,

Sorry for the delayed response, was caught up with real life.

If you are still interested feel free to hop into our discord to have a chat with us to see if we can provide what you’re looking for.

Wang

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.