Zkillboard! Missing kills!

I just realised how I don’t actually want others to see my fit so transparently, or my activity, how “good” (target) I’m supposed to be…
Good bye Zkill, never really used it anyway. There’s kill-report anyway.

The problem is that those who destroy your ship can post on KBs, which gives others free intel regardless of what you want.

1 Like

It amuses me when people are so fixated on their kill reports, especially when CONCORD and gate guns do most of the work.

1 Like

No, you don’t.

F***k all the killboards!
The little girls in eve online are only focused on green killboard!! They dont take fights with risk involved!

This is eve 2019

2 Likes

I see very little difference between uber krabbers wanting a 100% secure super-umbrella and “elite” KB whores who only take fights they are 100% secure they will win. Both are equally risk-averse and boring in my opinion.

Without killboard stats to make people think somebody is actually giving a crap about their stats, people could just go out and shoot each other without having to worry about looking good. Game would be a better place for it.

1 Like

My fingers are on vacation, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Kills in this game mean something? Wouldn’t living in the moment of the kill rather than glorifying in the past be better?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.