2017/11/13 - Post Downtime Login Issues

A handful of observations:

1. After today’s fix, accounts can no longer be sorted by dragging in the list regardless of pin state.
  2. After today’s fix, the Remember box no longer pins the account as expected after passing the EULA prompt.
  3. After the v1209099 update, clicking the profile selection gear requires two or three clicks to respond on first use.
  4. After the v1209099 update, clicking the Play button with multiple accounts selected for launching requires multiple clicks to see any result, at least on first use if not beyond. Launching three accounts required three clicks for the first launch, then two manual clicks for each after, for a total of seven clicks to launch three accounts.

I have not bug reported these yet but can if it would be appropriate and help, though I’m not sure if there’s an appropriate category off the top of my head and there’s really no additional detail to add in one. I did poke Falcon and the Support account on Twitter prior to posting this, in case they were known issues, and was simply pointed to another thread by support (which is fine, I’m not complaining :slight_smile:)