Caldari mission L4 ship and fitting

a few threads on the raven, one’s about the CNR but it’s pretty much the same thing as the raven with a extra launchers.

and mac-gregor has a very good point, if you can quickly chain lv3s it can be better than slowly running lv4s. If you try to make the jump too early you lose income, can lose ships, and that can lead to frustration. Sometimes it’s important to take your time, make some of money, and train up those support skills. But there’s a point where even if you lose efficiency it’s good to step up to freshen things up and it takes some time to learn the lv4 pool, and as you learn the pool income goes up. I’d suggest at least 500 dps, and preferably more, looks like all lv4 skills will get there, not exactly sure where the alpha limitations are but should be pretty close, adding some implants on top should be a nice boost too.

And on your drake I think you can get away with dropping the PDU for another BCU, probably lose an extender for a guidance computer or painter. get a bit more damage and application for lv3s. I wouldn’t recommend you use it for lv4s, it can do them, but the damage is pretty low, and they will take a long time.