As an Alpha player, I was really excited about the additional skills made available to Alphas; namely the ability to fly/arm battleships.
I’m a devout Caldari pilot, and have always wanted to fly a CNR for when I want to PvE pew pew (fwoosh fwoosh?) for a while. I realize that there are potentially better L4 mission-running ships out there, but what can I say? I like missiles, I like the aesthetics of the ship, and want to have fun flying one.
I would really appreciate some fits posted here with how vets would equip this ship as an Alpha pilot.
Here are some assumptions to consider:
- For now, assume ISK is no object. If the fit is too expensive, then it’ll give me a fun goal to save for.
- If it makes a difference on module/tank choices: this is a PvE fit for casual “AFK” style gameplay. I prefer safe, steady, and boring as opposed to risky, fast, and active. I play EVE a lot at work and at home, and I never know when I’ll need to AFK on very short notice for a few minutes.
- This fit is intended for various L4 Caldari missions in the “safest” space I can find
- I am open to active or passive shield tanks, no personal preference
- Assume perfect Alpha skills as needed for ship/modules
My thanks in advance for any fits/discussion you can offer!