[LFC] Omega Pilot Continuing Their Search For a Home

Mercenary group may be fun for you, run missions,mine and get paid to shoot ships or bash structures

Let him know if you’re interested

2 Likes

I have a couple of corps I will be contacting over the next few days. However, I am still looking.

1 Like

http://ass3.net/

Would love to chat with you on Teamspeak. Mail me in game if you’d like to know more.

1 Like

Still looking.

1 Like

Reached out to a few corps, did not find a home. Still have a couple that I’m waiting to come online (sitting in their recruitment channels for the time being). For the time being, I am still looking.

1 Like

@Count_Szadek

Our alliance has two options: PvP or Industry. The choice is yours.

Message me directly in game for either option and we can discuss in more detail.

SH

1 Like

Howdy!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Your Empire Needs You!

1 Like

The Search is BACK ON. I shall find my unicorn corp…one day.

1 Like

Greeting and salutations,

STK-Scientific currently has a few openings, which leads me to posting on this recruitment/job board.

Who are we?
• An experienced industrial and pvp corporation, that successfully blends the two, stretching back to nearly the very beginning.
• We have participated in every major war in the game to speak of.
• More than our fair share of firsts and seconds.
• Very cohesive, friendly group. We are seeking quality over quantity, which is why our recruiting methods, interviews, and standards are so high. Don’t let that deter you, for it might be the perfect home for you in which you end up playing with the same group of people for years.
• Inside and outside of game community, enjoying playing not only EVE but other games together when something fresh and fun comes out to play.
• Community extends to social media, discord, coms, and sometimes text shenanigans.

What do we have to offer?
• We are a member of The Initiative, arguably THE BEST entity in the game for PVP. Our alliance is a member of the Imperium coalition, a group of some 30,000 players that have proven that a lowly bunch of rifter pilots with no Skill points can grow into a large group that creates content, enjoys their time online, and has become a strong group of friends – sometimes memes too!
• Thriving pvp and pve opportunities abound.

• We have multiple ready action fleets on a daily basis along multiple fronts.

Large Fleet Actions Medium Fleet Actions Small Fleet Actions Black Ops Fleet Actions
150+ people 50-150 people 20-50 people 5-20 people
1-2 per day 2-5 per day 2-3 per day 2-3 weekly

• Be a part of newly developing trends, fleet comps including the vaunted and feared Snatch Fleet, and come drop the hammer with us - Burn it with fire!

Tier 1 ISK Opportunities Tier 2 ISK Opportunities Tier 3 ISK Opportunities Amenities
Explore - Data/Relic/Combat sites Ratting in capitals and supers Thriving Market to seed Maximum indexes
Mining in barges to rorquals Industry - build/react/copy/sell Moon Mining Refineries, Engineering complexes, and a Keepstar

• Active – always 40-50 on our voice coms and alliance even at the quietest up to several hundred for peak times.
• No matter where your assets are in game, they can be moved to our space.

What are we looking for?
• Someone that is active. That means you are playing 2-3 times a week or more. This is your primary vice.
• Someone that will be interested and active in coms and chat.
• Someone that is either knowledgeable about pvp/fleet mechanics or is willing to learn and develop.
• We don’t have room for F1 monkeys. We have some of the absolute best FCs in the game and that means that our fleets are successful through attentive pilots that are situationaly aware and can think on their feet.
• Someone that can fly doctrine ships or is willing to modify their skill plan for a 30-90 day arrangement to get into fleet doctrine ships.
• Someone willing and eager to go on fleet (both large and small) events.
• Someone that is interested (as interesting as shooting rocks can be!) in being industrious and self-sufficient.
• Crucially important: We want people that can get where to they need to be, with or without help.
• You don’t need to be a space rock shooter, but you should be capable of earning a healthy living in our space without being on a welfare program!
• We use mumble and discord.
• The Initiative is 70 % EUTZ and 30 % USTZ. We have room for both, but we are particularly interested in finding three new USTZ pilots.

Do yourself a favor, find out if this opportunity is good for you. Real talk time – it might be a great fit and it might not.

Our core of players is very protective of each other and what we have established. Because what we offer, for most people, is such a good opportunity – we are very thorough in our recruitment process. We are one of the few corporations that was able to successfully blend being heavily into industry and pvp at the same time, most groups have to choose what to be good at. We chose both. Which is why we are looking for that special fit, someone who is interested in all aspects of the game and more importantly is a really fun person and good addition to our atmosphere.

Join our forums and apply HERE.

If you are interested in finding out more join our public channel in game STK Scientific and speak with myself (IGN: Sharnhorst von Deathwish), Waking Tea, or Ceema.

1 Like

I should point out we do tend to have 1 CTA a month, sometimes once every other month. You know, the whole defend a keepstar or burn one down thing.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Hey Count Szadek:

Honestly I’ve passed your post a few times but we’re pretty casual corp so you might like us. I represent Filthy Peasants which is a lowsec pvp corp that lives in Solitude region. This isn’t Amarr space but its sandwiched between 2 Amarr regions (Genesis and Aridia).

If your interested in experiencing pvp and trying out some of the new content like moon mining then our corp might work out for you as you can do whatever you want to do whenever you want. If you want to mission fine, if you want pvp you can join any fleet, and if you want to mine we have an open policy on our moon infrastructure. Our Time zones are also pretty in sync and there is always people just hanging out even if nothing is going on. Check us out here:

You can convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth if you’re interested.

1 Like

We’re a US & AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals. Shoot me a mail if you’re interested, join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

1 Like

The Search Continues

1 Like

Looks like we would be a good fit for each other! Reach out to us in game and let’s have a chat! FYI-We live both lowsec, as well as having nullsec sovereignty. We get a lot of activity which makes for a lot of content for our pilots :slight_smile:

The search continues … again

Above offer still stands.