Welcome to the Agency - Feedback

The Agency was much less grindy than other previous events.
All players were able to participate, with Alpha clones being able to farm 40 points a day with relative ease.
It also benefitted/suffered from a lack of competition for the event sites (as there weren’t any event specific sites to race/fight over).

Rewards were well paced and rewarded at regular intervals but were of laughably poor value.

8/10. Would undock again.
Orginal_John_Hannibal_Smith

2 Likes

Well, you cant have everyone being able to get all the things and make them valuable. You cant, in no game. Other games just mask it by the developer telling you thats superdupergreat, but not being able to trade it or otherwise see its value.

you didnt have to grind other events too. Wanted to get the absolute best reward? yes, then. But then, when they would reduce the effort to get it, it would lead to get worthless again. Wee, real economics

2 Likes

nothing wrong with ccp making stff that cant be trade imo.
once i activate some skins theyre tied to my character. (should be account wide but thats another issue)

if they make skins cool enough that are moderately difficult to acquire but not obstructed by daily challanges many people who get one will just inject it for themselves.

valuable, untraded, and worth the time. simple.

1 Like

I am really happy with all of the feedback we got here. There’s a lot of really good stuff you guys have shared here and I am hopeful that many of the improvements will start to be seen as early as October. Thank you, everyone!

I am going to close this one and create a new thread since the new event is starting today. If you would like to provide feedback concerning any of the events, please click on the link below.

1 Like