EDIT: Due to an unrelated delay, Lucky Clash should start on August 16 and will now end on August 23.
Due to how quickly we are creating these events, please remember that we didn’t have a chance to incorporate much of the feedback we received from the Welcome to the Agency live event.
That being said, here’s a few things that we want to try to do in the future, in no particular order.
- Bring back Accelerators as an event drop, but we need a few back end improvements first.
- Try a non-combat oriented event.
- Provide rewards such as limited availability BPCs, to test out possible new modules or ships.
- Balance changes to the points awarded and the reward milestones.
- Add in non-point rewards in individual challenges, so that a challenge can grant something special or different.
- Scale challenges instead of using daily cooldown timers. These would still reset each maintenance or something like that. Still in design phase.
And now… the Lucky Clash. Please remember, there are a few changes with the Lucky Clash based on what we learned from Welcome to the Agency, but further improvements may be further down the road.
Please let us know your thoughts.