-_-WTS-_- multiple toons ( 10 toons )

selling the following chars:

#1 eveboard.com/pilot/Emperor_Takakura - 5.3 mil sp - combat focused
#2 eveboard.com/pilot/Emperor_Tassadar - 6.6 mil sp - mining focused
#3 eveboard.com/pilot/Tanti’_Gagauta - 9.1 mil sp - mining // invention // planetary interaction expert // trading

#4 eveboard.com/pilot/Emperor_Adun - 7.9 mil sp - mining booster expert // mining focused
#5 eveboard.com/pilot/Emperor_Sakuramachi - 5.3 mil sp - combat focused
#6 eveboard.com/pilot/trilulilu_zapacita - 6.3 mil sp - mining // invention // planetary interaction expert // trading

#7 eveboard.com/pilot/Tiba_Alt3 - 2.8 mil sp - mining focused
#8 eveboard.com/pilot/tiba_david - 6.2 mil sp - mining booster expert // planetary interaction expert

#9 eveboard.com/pilot/Tiba_Alt4 - 2.8 mil sp - mining focused
#10 eveboard.com/pilot/Tiba_Tereza - 5.3 mil sp - planetary interaction expert // mining focused

you can bid per code of char ( example #1 - 100 bil buyout :slight_smile: )

do not make offers ingame! Post here!

Thank you, happy bidding!

29b total offer for all 10 characters
assuming you follow up per the rules and post with each char blah blah etc.

Dear Fatli,

due to the current transfer costs which for 1 character would be 3.13 bil ( 2 plex cost ) that would mean that i should put isk out of my pocket ( about 2.3 bil ) to transfer all chars to you.

I would be on negative profit of 2.32 bil :slight_smile:

i cannot do that , i need to get some benefit from this!

BR

chars still available

Good luck trying to sell anything anymore for any benefit, just a bunch of nerds who lowball you until you give in to your lack of patience or knowledge how to extract the skills and sell it yourself.

Be aware that officially the plex transfer method has been removed as an option, you supposedly can petition a GM to do it for you, but with 10 toons, that could become very difficult

10 eveboard.com/pilot/Tiba_Tereza - 5.3 mil sp - planetary interaction expert // mining focused
2.5bill?

3 eveboard.com/pilot/Tanti’_Gagauta - 9.1 mil sp - mining // invention // planetary interaction expert // trading 5.3bill

6 eveboard.com/pilot/trilulilu_zapacita - 6.3 mil sp - mining // invention // planetary interaction expert // trading 4.5bill

Hello!

Before posting, please be aware that any sales threads posted by characters that are not the character being sold will be locked and/or deleted.

Proof of ownership of the character comes in the form of the character that is being sold making the sales thread in which people can bid for it.

C. You must disclose the following information

1. Wallet balance.
    You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.
  2. Kill rights
    You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.
  3. Jump clones
    The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.
  4. Character location.
    The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.

Please read Character Bazaar Rules and remake your threads