0.0 anomalies and VNI. Why ain't nerfed?

This is objectively wrong. And if you do not understand why, you are lacking knowledge at a fundamental level and I will not bother addressing anything else you have to say. Please take the time to educate yourself on this.

These are posted to the forums and the official Dev blogs each month. Should be fairly easy to find.

This is also wrong and shows a lack of actual experience using a VNI to rat in anomalies. The Signature Radius nerf and Drone Speed bonuses removal are primarily PVP focused nerfs (not that I expect anyone here to really understand why). These nerfs do not affect the way the VNI rats in combat anomalies (+10m Sig doesn’t change that much when receiving damage from rats) and the drone speed bonus (while nice) does not contribute a significant factor to income (because your drones don’t actually move that much in combat anomalies).

Also, neither of these “makes them even harder to AFK” you can just as easily walk away from the keyboard with a VNI before and now after the change.

It didn’t get a nerf. If you believe that it is, you haven’t tried ratting for yourself with a VNI because you will notice that there has been no change. The same fits will still tank against the rat damage easily (even with +10m Signature radius) and the same fits will still deal damage against the rats easily (even with the removal of Drone speed bonuses).

As for the rest of the discussion, I would stop engaging with @Elena_Laskova. They are missing some information at a fundamental level and you will just be wandering in circles trying to explain basic concepts. It’d be nice if we could stay on topic and not get derailed just because one person doesn’t know what they’re talking about.