0% jbv buyback service for all of new eden

Introducing new 0% buyback service for all of new eden
-Everything accepted
-From all alliances
-Contracts accepted from all parts of space
Just create contract to the character “tristy2910 tan” and I’ll accept it.

1 Like

Can confirm, Tristy really does accept anything for 0% Jita Buy Value. So much crap cleaned up that I was too lazy to fly over to deal with.

3 Likes

I sent him my fitted rorqual and he sent me 0 isk! can confirm fully legit

3 Likes

recommend!

sent him all my useless ■■■■ and he took it

2 Likes

Can endorse, I sent Tristy my Komodo and in return I received absolutely nothing, so much extra space in my hangers now

2 Likes

So I was struggling under the weight of all my assets, I had no organisation at all. Then I found this buyback service and now my inventory is sparkling clean!

10/10 service

2 Likes

love this guy! 10/10! So thankful for Tristy prompt buyback service.

2 Likes

This is the best buyback service there is. Reliable. Took all my stuff and paid me 0% JBV for everything. Even the stuff that was super out of the way. A++++++++++++++

2 Likes

Before I contract spam you, what is your min vol/isk per station contract? I have junk far out down to 20m isk will you accept?

2 Likes

Read it again carefully and slowly

1 Like

This is a total scam!! I sent 420 female exotic dancers and he sent me 69isk in return… what kind of shoddy 0% buyback are you running Tristy!?!

2 Likes

Probably based that 69 ISK on CCP_Round :wink:

3 Likes

Eve is a game where trust dies but despite that I can say without a shadow of a doubt he is one of the most trust worthy businessman I have ever met. I sent him a carrier and he gave me nothing. One of the few honest people who play the game

11/10

2 Likes

bumpity

1 Like

bumpity

bumpity

bumpity

bumpity

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.