1.25 million bounty for Smuggler Lockbox (3.200 total)

Greetings capsuleers,

I am offering a 1.25 million bounty for each Smuggler Lockbox, up to a total maximum of 3.200 units, that have been recovered from the Smuggler Hidouts. I will accept private contracts anywhere within high security space that can also be reached via high security space. If people prefer to remain unknown, personal trade is also possible.

I shall keep this topic updated with how many units of Smuggler Lockbox have been received.

Regards,

DutchGunner

3 Likes

The first contracts has been received for a total of 3.200 units.
Currently there are 0 remaining units that will be bought for this first batch of 3.200 units.

The second set of contracts has been received for a total of 3.200 units.
Currently there are 0 remaining units that will be bought for the second batch of 3.200 units.

Considering the succes, a third batch of contracts for a total of 3.200 units will be accepted.
Currently there are 0 remaining units that will be bought for this third batch of 3.200 units.

A fourth batch of contracts for a total of 3.200 units will be accepted.
Currently there are 0 remaining units that will be bought for this fourth batch of 3.200 units. The bounty has been adjusted to 1.2 million isk per unit for this fourth batch.

3 Likes

Im actually curious as to why one would pay more for these items than average? Is there more to them than meets the eye?

N. Kondur
Kybernauts Clade

It’s ARC. Research is kind of their “thing.” They’ll be working on that exact question, probably.

1 Like

This is something that is being done on a personal note, not as an official ARC initiative. If it had been, there would have been a different header and I would be including my ARC position with each reply.

1 Like

Uh-- okay, sorry.

So why ARE you doing this, then?

I can confirm this is not an ARC endeavour.

If your going to try to convince someone to give it to you instead of everyone else, you have to offer more.

Seems simple to me.

Enough units have been received to complete the second batch. I am now accepting a third batch of contracts for a total of 3.200 units. The price is still 1.25 million isk per unit.

1 Like

Hm. Acqusitions and research operations like this really do seem better executed as a coalition activity.

Curious.

3 Likes

Due to a large number of contracts, the total of 3.200 units have been exceeded. All contracts that met the requirements have been accepted and once the collecting and processing is done, more information will be shared.

A total of 14.000 Smuggler Lockboxes have been collected. Below is the overview of contributions of indidividual capsuleers and/or corporations. I have not included the results of my own efforts of fighting the smugglers.

Capsuleer Corporation Alliance Amount
Bartolovic Drop Bears Club 3.200
Duke Shasta Dark Wolf Legion 3.162
Dallas Black Resilience. The Initiative. 1.469
Ibrahim Tash-Murkon Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd. Arataka Research Consortium 1.381
Drifter Society 1.000
Alexia Prior The Gold-Flecked Stars 891
Gallia Voltaire Profit and Loss 515
BsCx Stromberg Erze GmbH 460
Arjunan Santos de la Espada 380
Ya’akov Kadosh Offshore Shell Corporation 346
Tannhauser Nseri MGNation 281
Tension Travis Z5-x02E07F Kultures Xagenic Freymvork 207
Krye Persat KarmaFleet Goonswarm Federation 164
Altaen SoE Roughriders Electus Matari 141
Kitai Kyo Foxholers Outfoxed 120
Zurion Issir Subsidy H.R.S. Xagenic Freymvork 17
Lou Lingg BreadFleet Triglavian Outlaws and Sobornost Troika 9

From the 14.000 collected Smuggler Lockboxes, 12.500 units have been handed over to the Caldari Navy. In addition to the Smuggler Lockbox, I would also like to hand over 2 reports and a Boobook shuttle blueprint that I recovered while fighting the smugglers. I will await confirmation on who I should contract the reports and blueprint to.

The remaining 1.500 Smuggler Lockboxes will be handed over to the Arataka Research Consortium. I will leave it up to ARC to decide what to do with those when the security of the lockboxes can be cracked.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.