Closed

:bomb:

1 Like

bruh this aint an IC forum wut r u doing

1 Like

Send the isk first, then we have a deal. I’m a professional at this stuff.

1 Like

I’d recommend offering more than peanuts for this. It’s three roughly thirty minute timers over the course of a week. I mean, you might be able to get those hub-camping scrubs to take this offer, but it’s frankly lowballing it even for them.

For professional services, you need to actually pay decent sums.

1 Like

We’re already on contract. Feel free to contact our contract wranglers if you think you’ve got something they might consider worth the time and effort. I suspect you won’t be able to out-bid our current employers, but you never know.

1 Like

Molok the Deceiver has started breeding his demon army in preparation for the final battle before the coming of the Ark

What?

No, really! What??

2 Likes

I’m not sure what I just read but I like it

2 Likes

that’s not even half true and it’s stunts like these that keep people from actually taking you up on your offers

1 Like

2 Likes

Between the faction ammo (screw beams) and herding the cats for 3 timers. You might want to up that price. Considerably.

1 Like

Try to get them off the safety of the undock first.

3 Likes

But what if they don’t have at least 8 Nestors with them? They might get locked on. Or, goodness, even worse: attacked!

2 Likes

Neutral logi, never forget.

2 Likes

The salty tears on here are hilarious, who the hell uses 8 nestors?

Regarding the Citadel and the OP, you would have to get a much larger wallet for this to be considered. If your still interested contact @Khromius or @Natural_CloneKiller.

1 Like

Without joking pirat. Well 6 + guards

3 Likes

4 Likes