1 BILLION isk/hour

How so bro?

this should be good

Iā€™d like it to be stated that the most effective player group right nowā€¦the Whalers. Are taking down a Trillion isk worth of stuff usually solo.

So noā€¦no it isnt pay to winā€¦not even close.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦

You can use money to buy loads and loads of ISK and good ships, but that doesnā€™t instantly make you a good player. You are more likely to act as a untaken killmail than actually get something done, or have any fun.

2 Likes

lolwut?

Yea I think he is a bit crazy xD $10 an hour is a lot, I donā€™t even make that and Iā€™m one of the best in my country at what I do.

1 Like

Censured

Anyone who tells you that they make more than 100 million isk/hour on a single account is lying to you.

World of Tanks is an exploitation of male ego-driven urgesā€¦donā€™t let them fool you.

Which shows how lop-sided and fake this gameā€™s economy is, and that it is EXPLOITATIVE in nature.

1 Rorqual costs 5 billion.

The return for that 5 billion =

1. 40-70 mil an hour (depending on the ore mined), letā€™s not overstate how effective this ship is please.

2. EXTREME risk of death from other players.

3. Failure = Loss of ALL PROFITS + Cost of Rorqual (5 bil)

So is it worth it? NO

Donā€™t fall into the facade.

Highsec mining is the only true source of gaining profit (very slowā€¦)

And how much profit can you expect from highsec mining?

5 - 10 mil an hour depending on skills (if you use a mining barge).

1 Like

Ratting in a Super in NS is 60-70mil/tick (180-200mil/hour).
Planetary interaction yields quite a sum in relation to the time invested after initial setup.
Lv.4 agent missions blitzing can give more than 100mil/hour in ISK (not counting LP) if done properly.
Incursions in an organized fleet will pay out 100mil/hour to every participant before LP.
Lv.5 Abyss sites will yield more than 100mil/hour.

2 Likes

O_o really? 250/h is pretty achievable on a single char without going crazy, first you have to leave high sec thou, I can make 250h in an interceptor with no guns xD, so can you if you had enough knowledge.

Ill give you a hint thou, if you buy and use both potency 50 and 75 you will be able to cherry pick only the best and make a killing, and they last 48 hours if your skills are maxed, only 3 months left to abuse this thou before they stop working.

here is some guy making 700mil/hour with the drugs lol on 1 char in low sec perfectly safe.

sure u can go work overtime at mcdonalds for space money or u can be an ace pilot praying on the week in low sec, an explorer diving deep into the void of wormhole space or a industry tycoon in nullsec supplying the warfront against the enemy alliance. u tell me what sounds more fun which is why we play eve to begin with o7

2 Likes

Yeah. Station trading to name one :blush:

Formatting bork
||||||||Skill Farm Profit||

Skill farming x many

John Smith-V
240 Plex cost 10 Euro (almost $11 USD). And you can sell that plex for almost 0,8 Billion ISK. Thatā€™s almost 1 Billion isk/hourā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.