[* 1 RANK MERC] Mercenary Services - P I R A T

Nothing personal kid

Contact me by mail or convo in game.

We love to hunt:

1 Like

GF

P I R A T We offer the following services.

1. War Declaration. We will war dec a target and hunt them.
  2. Protection services. We can protect your citadels and assets. Join our protection program.
  3. Citadel attack. We will take down the target citadel (s).
  4. Trade hub. We will ensure your enemy is attacked near the main trade hubs.
  5. War assists. If someone attacks you, we will assist and use diplomacy to have the war ended or assist and fight for you.

A list of diplomatic contacts:

ENGLISH SPEAKING

Khromius
Natural CloneKiller
Anthrobeau

RUSSIAN SPEAKING

Tiran Taranovich
Lord Alarik

We are the top high sec merc group for a reason. Hire the best.

HIRE PIRAT

Everyone knows P I R A T are the #1 highsec group, Spatial tried to get a piece of the pie regardless, but was quickly shut down. Good luck to anyone else going after them.

5 Likes

Lies.
Spatial numbah 1

haha, was that what was needed to join them or save your assets? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Next time you have a fleet, check who is on your comms, before you attack. Little birds told me, you had someone on comms who also ended VMG alliance and now seems to work with PIRAT again. How short peoples memories are sometimes. :smirk:

But donā€™t feel bad. Even without compromised comms, you would have lost against that fleet comp.

2 Likes

Been reading this : https://www.eveonline.com/article/pnlesq/war-war-sometimes-changes

When do we merge? :mage:

1 Like

Welcome to P I R A T

2 Likes

yea and he played the ā€œchang and I canā€™t be killedā€ song over comms lmao

3 Likes

Im not working with PIRAT, more working with spectrum, that coalition was very bad for them as it put them in pirats sights, Broken was too controlling and had a few extra chromosomes when trying to run his ā€œcoalitionā€ so i took it apon myself to help spectrum end it, Thankfully pirat was willing to let spectrum go in tern for serving spatial on a silver platter, so good work to every one involved. 10/10 would dumpster broken again

Also a side note, spectrum was extremely helpful in serving up spatial, it was gorgeous to see so many cogs turning for the same purpose

For any one interested in what brokens fleet listened to as they were shredded

2 Likes

Broken should be embarrassedā€¦ Spatial has been demanding Spectrum to do this that and the otherā€¦ yet, Spectrum brings an actual comp to the fight, and spatial bringsā€¦ whatā€¦ 5 Megas and 2 Scorps?

EMBARRASSINGā€¦ And to think Broken actually believed he would stand a chance against PIRAT? KEK.
Pirat could have formed a punisher fleet and swept Spatial off the fieldā€¦ Just saying.

Im just glad I was able to come whoreā€¦

6 Likes

I have to say Broken it was a pleasure working with you. :smiley:

3 Likes

2. Protection services. We can protect your citadels and assets. Join our protection program.
  5. War assists. If someone attacks you, we will assist and use diplomacy to have the war ended or assist and fight for you.

ENGLISH SPEAKING

Khromius
Natural CloneKiller
Tā€¦ā€¦.
Anthrobeau

RUSSIAN SPEAKING

Tiran Taranovich
Lord Alarik

We are the top high sec merc group for a reason. Hire the best.

2 Likes

HIRE PIRATā€¦

ENGLISH SPEAKING

Khromius
Natural CloneKiller
Anthrobeau

RUSSIAN SPEAKING

Tiran Taranovich
Lord Alarik

Hire PIRAT :grin:

4 Likes

Yessssssā€¦. HIRE PIRAT

Hire atypeā€¦ Um wait noā€¦ Hire Pandemic Legionā€¦