10+ year vet looking for home

Hi, I am a long time player looking for a new corp to join after a short break.

I am looking for 0.0 sov-life, for pvp and pve.

I have a lot of experience in all the different aspects of the game and I am very self-sufficient. I am looking to do anything fun that involves a good community.

I am EUTZ, and looking for EUTZ activity. I speak english only, I have working microphone.

I can fly all sub-cap ships (except a couple of the new ships) and I can make any fit work. I enjoy all pvp roles, and I like to fly what is needed. I can fly carriers and dreadnought.

My aim is to make new friends, get back into 0.0 pvp, and do some challenging pve content.

Please mail me in-game or post in this thread if your corp is recruiting.

Thanks.

2 Likes

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are the high SP EUTZ heavy corp of the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We have daily PVP fleets in all timezones for both alliance and coalition, and these can range from stratops to fun roaming Tech 1 destroyer fleets, and we have great ratting space as well.

Alwar Fleet has been around for many years, and FEDUP has been around for just under two years, we’re a tight knit and easy going, fun, English speaking primarily community (though we have people who speak more than one language obviously). We use a variety of doctrines, everything from Retributions/Pontifexes/Deacons all the way up to Revelations/Apostles/Armor Carriers.

If you’re interested in learning more about our group, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

Hey @Djakku I think you’ll find we are a good fit for you. We are a tightly knit group of pilots meaning that everyone knows everyone and it will never seem like anyone is talking over your head. We also have many vets like you including members who have been playing since the beta. Feel free to reminisce about the good old days as much as you like. We also have fleets going out almost 24/7 so if you ever decide your in the mood to go on one there almost always will be one. Additionally we can offer you safe space to do whatever isk making activity you enjoy whether that be ratting, mining, or something else. If anything I have written sounds interesting to you feel free to join our public channel FREAS.Public or message me in game. I will also leave our forum post and Zkillboard so you can get more info about us

1 Like
1 Like

Join us and never feel alone

1 Like

Hi Djakku,

we are exactly what you looking for SOV-PVP Corp
Cloak and Daggers - Null Sec Corp seeking new members

Rendezvous with Death
Come, fly with us.

We Offer:
~ Real Life comes first policy
~ Excellent PVE systems
~ Fully Upgraded Industrial Systems
~ Alliance SRP
~ Corp SRP
~ Daily PVP fleet
~ Help relocating ships
~ Corp Buyback Program

• Free Booze :slight_smile:

Basic Requirements:
~ English speaking
~ Headset and Mic
~ Mumble and Discord
~ Willingness to train Doctrines
~ Make a free Alpha account for the Alliance

We have players in all TZ.
If you need more info and you are interested
Send me a mail in game Legionaru Obosit or join Cloak And Daggers Recruitment for a chat.

CYA

I forgot to mention that if you need time to adjust to doctrines and/or create the alpha account we have a rental corp with no alliance obligations. otherwise you are more than welcome to join the main corp.

Fly Safe o/

1 Like

Some mixed thoughts here, you might be a pretty solid fit for us, definitely a lot of PvP in EUTZ and plenty of our dudes run abyss for challenging PvE content.

1 Like

hi @Djakku

corp is EUTZ … alliance is all TZ
we are in LS and in NS … so you would have enough content i guess

join our public channel ingame

JuuR

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

Up late, so i won’t give you the whole shpeal, but Star Frontiers, member of TEST, might be a good fit for you.

1 Like

Hi,

You could probably consider in trying the Weekend Warrior way, as some of us do.
In a few words, VSQ is a EUTZ based pvp oriented corporation interested in growing it’s members core.We are a part of an awesome Weekend Warriors group, offering many ways of content to our members PVP wise ( small gang and medium sized fleets ) around our low secs stageing system near by Pure Blind, during the week, but mainly as the name states, more organized on weekends.If you do play a lot during the week also,no problem, theres plenty of small gang to be done at times also.

You can read more about us on our advert or even poke us on discord if theres anything else that you might want to know:

1 Like

If I can’t tempt you with a corp that shares its name with a classic British sitcom I don’t know what will. Give us a look mate and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have

1 Like

If you’re looking for a relaxed place with good content in all timezones, check us out.

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Blankbling (US)

Join: GLD Public

1 Like

Hi @Djakku

I’ve eve-mailed you in game bud. Hope we can chat. Here’d the DIscord for my corp if you are interested: RIOT. Recruitment

Best,

Alt o7

1 Like

Hello there!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

Black Omega Security in Pandemic Legion is currently recruiting. Come by our Discord and check us out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.