100% Free ship/modules/fits/advice/coach/ and more for new players 😇

“Just join my fleet and set your safety to yellow…”

2 Likes

The good news is that so few people actually fall for them (by virtue of either understanding that they’re scams or not being able to afford to claim them), that these scammers likely have negative net gains as a whole due to the associated fees.

May we ask do you create contracts of fitted ships with your standard fitting? Like do you practice what you preach?

/

Some live a double life but me, I like to live on the edge of a double life… OKAY!

I would like to see “contract standing” or something similar. For example the more contract you complete and more isk you make it would give you higher trust standing in the form of points similar to LP you can redeem these for small little rewards and have priority in listing over lower standing players just like in real life. Amazon and E-bay use some kind of trust system and public feedback for costumers to find legit traders and avoid fake ones.

The reason I bought scamming up it’s because it’s is usually the newer players that are falls victim of these scams due to their lack of in-game knowledge… I really hate to hear that new players been scammed… it really pisses me of… it’s absolutely disgusting to take advantage of new bro’s lack of knowledge… there are players that hurt new bros instead of helping them as if eve wasn’t complicated/difficult enough… which is just simply hurting the game by making new players quit eve before they even has a chance to start

The only scams new players can fall for are direct interaction trust scams (e.g. what CODE. does). Contract scams are almost always priced in the nine-figure range (or higher), and new players simply can’t afford to claim them.

I know that… contract scams simply annoying but scamming in general new players is really really bad for the game

Not necessarily. Falling for a scam when you’re new means your loss potential is much lower than falling for a scam when you’re older. It’s better for most people to get that lesson early.

im a new player and i need help fitting a nightmare for pvp

edit:
i accept a bhaalgorn to…

yeah sure… why not an Avatar for pvp? :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

sure :smiley: :smiley:

just put as much Expanded Cargohold in low-slot as you can to have space for all the loot you making and as much Microwarpdrives as you can in mid-slot to go as fast as possible and as much Remote Capacitor Transmitter in high-slot to overcharge the enemy cap and effectively blowing it up :smiley: :grin: :laughing: :ok_hand:

oh and dont forget to take salvage drones with you so you can make more isk out of your victims :smiley:

it looks freaking sweet , waiting for the contract
ty dude you are really helping new players enjoy eve online :+1:

1 Like

no worries mate :slight_smile: anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

They had in game vids for a while, But they were taken down, no, I do not know why.

m

hi

I hope they add new videos in-game sooner then latter for new players and more useful information to help them get started.

Do you know by chance anything about what CCP plans on doing about improving new player experience? Are they even have any plans for that? Is there anyone working at CCP responsible for new player experience improvements if yes what are they working on right now? How much CCP care about helping out new players? Are they looking to increase the player-base at all or are they happy with the amount we have right now? I would love to know more about where CCP stands with new players, in my humble opinion CCP could do a lot more to improve on new player experience, correct me if I’m wrong.

I like what they done but I’d like to see more effort put into bringing new players to the game.

1 Like

This vod needs more views as it is one of the best I had seen for EVE solo pvp.

/Someone on reddit mentioned that they are still getting killmails from it.

Funny you should ask

I am the elected player rep who ran on the basis of representing new players. I have taken a lot of the suggestions from the rookie help chat and my years in that channel and given them directly to the devs involved.

Yes, CCP does value the new players as they are the life blood of the game in the future. Specifics about whether they are doing this or that? I cannot say since I sign a Non Disclosure Agreement so I can work directly with the devs. (If you are curious about why I am able to do this you may want to ask questions about or research the CSM)

m

So after 17 years of getting it wrong, how many years left until they finally get it right?

If they got it ‘wrong’ for 17 years how did they last so long?

Look around at all the games that are 17 years old that got it ‘right’

m

1 Like