10b uncoll LOAN and Investor OPPORTUNITY

Ok. After crunching some numbers, I have 18 products with high turnover rates and margins, and with a 300 mil investment in each can make good profits with an investment of 5 billion.

So I will ask again for 5 billion, investment or loan

Claiming to be an RL market expert who can unlock value and offering 25% and being defensive all are bad signs to potential investors.

Will do 1b collateralised at 5% per month. Can also do up to 5b. If you’re legit you’re gonna take this, no one is going to lend you any isk without collateral.

Eve Mail Sent

Ill offer 2-10 bill collateralized too. Send me a mail.

I would like to offer somebody 25% for a one month 5 Billion ISK loan collateralized at 1.3 Billion.

ill to a 1.5 bill loan collateralized at 1.3 for 3% for one month. Youll get a LOT more profit then.

I’m Dekarr Sha’maar trying to message you

im not on right now, but send me a mail with the terms and the list of items you want to use as collateral.

Looks like someone is finally going to get scammed… LMAO

No scam! I am businessman (russian accent ;))

I’ll loan you hundreds of billions if you can get collateral, but not a shiny cent more than 80-90% of your collateral. This all smells very fishy even from a distance. I’d also point out you are not being transparent enough or showing enough in depth knowledge (no you can’t maintain the same ROI on 100B as you can 10B) of finance to generate any confidence.

Confirmed scam.

I offered to lend him isk at far lower rates than what he was suggesting, provided he has collateral.

He then proceeded to say he can only offer 20% collateral.

When I asked for full collateral, he agreed but never heard from him after I asked for an evepraisal.

Sorry Ikena. I got another offer that was better. Should have let you know. The collateral offer really isn’t appealing.

Id also like to confirm this is a scam.

Never heard from him.

And now, mysteriously, it was filled with a better offer, after everyone here posted that they would not fill without proper collateral.

Walks like a scam, talks like a scam, smells like a scam.

The scam offer really isnt appealing, either. Guess were at an impass.

Indeed, you got 0 ISK for 0 Collateral.

Knocked that one out of the park. Get your bids in to get scammed… MD Shark Tank.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.