120m SP looking for null corp

Yo homies,

Using an alt because I’m flying with crazy bastards that would hire a darkweb assassin to blow my dome if they knew I wanted to leave.

My main is 120m SP and I have a bunch of other relatively high SP accounts. I’m super engaged and willing to fully give my body and mind to whoever my people are.

I’m looking for a null corp/alliance that:

• a tight group that cares for each other (has enough group cohesion for people to stop mining for 10 minutes to help a corp mate out)
  • enjoys partaking in PVP magic
  • loves a good sh*tpost and doesn’t mind a bit of well-meaning edge
  • ideally has some ability to play with BLOPs
  • has an active US or AU TZ and uses comms
  • likes a little trolling

I don’t really want to join a lame-ass nothing-burger null-bloc corp that is identical to every other lame-ass nothing-burger null-bloc corp. Other than that, I’m kind of open to anything.

God bless this mess,
me

Hi there, WSHH in B0SS alliance a NPC nullsec BLOPS group are recruiting. Main TZ is USTZ, some AUTZ .
WSHH Zkill
WSHH Discord
We do a lot of BLOPS content and small gang pvp, we live in Venal(NPC space).
If you want to shoot Frat and horde go on small roams then come hangout on discord and have a chat see if we are the right place for you! :slight_smile: Hope to see you there
Just read the mining part say no more lots of gas huffing!

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey come check us out in Into the Ether.

We PvP daily rather it be Small-Medium gang, BLOPS, Cap drops, or roams.

People are on comms all the time and trolling is required.

Hit me up in game or on Discord justinstarrstarr.

Check us out, part of a big null bloc but nothing like the others.

Come join my corp am looking for pvp members we have plenty of target alway look for new talent

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.