130m SP PVP looking for a potential home

Sigh :stuck_out_tongue: You mention PVP and ppl getting all jittery! hehe.
So here comes the best PVP corp :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: UMAH ← CLICK TO READ, IT’S NOT VIRUS.

So UMAH, despite our name, we do fleets and wanna kill stuff. It’s kinda mandatory when being in INIT anyways so just better get used to it. However, both corp and alliance is respectful towards RL and what happens in there. I know personally considering I got 4 kiddos and missus and what not… so RL is and will always have a solid gaming spot in UMAH. No matter what alliance we belong to.

What else… we mine (corp moons every second day, ally moons daily), we have fleets daily (rescue the stuck rorw or CRAB dread being out there without a cyno dying), we have a handful of super hot PI producers (we can always use more), exploring … (no clue why I mention exporing cause honestly, who does explo as a full time game time work?), … anyways, INIT as alliance offers the content and UMAH offers the community!

Do a good choice mate, if not UMAH then I hope you take the time to make the right call! I can’t say how much my eyes bleed when I see ppl with half a million corps in their employment list :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a great evening! (And yes, we recruit in all timezones, except I’m the single recruiter now cause the other are super lazy), but jump on discord and reach out <3