15 years anniversary gifts

How about rewarding the players that have been active for a number of YEARS not only all that have just plexed the account for one month to claim the prizes ? There are players ( and not so many ) that have been playing this game for more than 3 years ( maybe even 10+ ), would be nice to be acknowledged by CCP with something that doesn’t get close to worthless because of the sheer number of items that flood the market.

4 Likes

No. Go away.

2 Likes

I’d settle for something for those of us with the Anniversary Collectors Code.

4 Likes

Hold on to it for long enough and eventually it will be worth something. :upside_down_face:
Like the Leopard, or Geckos.

1 Like

Yeah thats what we thought about gnosis but they kept offerring that ship again and again so its worth a lot less now than it was in the beginning.

2 Likes

I feel that I get what I pay for - access to EvE as much as CCP can (which they actually do a fairly good job at providing access to their game as internet businesses in their size) - and don’t need free stuff as well.

Also…wouldn’t supply and demand mean most anything given free to everybody is very unlikely to be valuable at the beginning?

OP needs to understand that they are not special and got what they paid for already.

there’s no fair way of doing this, now stop whining and take what you get before CCP turn getting them into a new event and make you work for them.

CCP is giving subbed players some extra free stuff on Eve’s 15 yr celebration which is pretty cool. Course it doesn’t pertain to players having long term sub’s and yeah, it’s actually a marketing incentive to get Alpha accounts to sub.

However it’s still pretty cool, course I definitely wouldn’t say no to getting some special stuff for having 5 yrs sub, 10 yrs sub, etc.

1 Like

Save up your ISKies and buy a T2 BPO. Not many of those left.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

:thinking:

I may be mistaken but for some reason I vaguely recall reading something some years ago about CCP switching out the few remaining ones left in the game.

Scourge BPO in March. First one that came up in T2 BPO search.

So they haven’t been switched out yet.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.