Rewards for players who have subscribed per Lustra or 5 year period

If CCP has the ability to track the amount of time each account has subbed then I propose an award per lustra.

5, 10 and 15 year subscription rewards.

ISK, SP’s, AT-like ships, unique skins and the sort.

7 Likes

Somebody learned a new word today, and wanted to show it off to the world. =)

9 Likes

TIL too

1 Like

No, go away.

3 Likes

I agree, after 5 years of playing it should unlock the ability to use the forums.

10 Likes

ISK is worthless given how easy it is to farm.

You already get SP for being subbed for the whole time. Why do you deserve more?

AT “-like” ships? lol, no thank you

Skins? Sure, as long as you can’t sell or contract it away.

God damn the level of entitlement of kids today.

5 Likes

well at one point there was suppose to be a special thing hey wanted for i think it was 10 years, but they never did it. i think it went out the window with incarna when they were’t happy that gamers didnt want to give them $50 fir a eye piece

3 Likes

just a unique reward for each 5 years of sub. not asking for angry bittervet subtrolls.

3 Likes

You might like this movie then OP:

2 Likes

But why?

1 Like

Something like a veteran station comes to mind.

3 Likes

Ignore all the troglodyte bittervets, OP. If CCP were smart they would indeed come up with some sort of customer loyalty rewards program. It’s not entitlement, it’s a customer appreciation and retention tool that many smart businesses utilize.

Jeez. Some of you people really need to take a step back and just listen to yourselves.

5 Likes

Warframe has a daily login reward system, but I don’t think their method would work with EvE.

2 Likes

There was some big talk about such a program from their marketing guy around the 10 year fanfest. But we only ever got excuses why nothing of it materialized.

2 Likes

Well…sure…why not…ccp pretty much has on this issue - and others…in fact, many of the issues some seem to think must be new and unrealized - for a very long time, so you’ll be insynch there…

Do you think nobody has thought of these things before? That nobody has said anything about it before? Our flawed human nature is fascinating…

1 Like

CCP already gives us items for being subscribed pretty much every year. I don’t have an issue with this as a practice in itself, but when we get free stuff already, asking for more free stuff seems a touch unappreciative.

Ideally, your reward for playing a game for 5 years is the 5 years of enjoyment you get out of it.

3 Likes

CCP has been going out of its way to piss of loyal customers for new free playing millennial, I can see how that’s working out for ya CCP.

bitter

4 Likes

We’re talking about Eve online players. the most edgelord of them all. All grumpy old bitter players. I know i’ve been playing for 10 years. :smiley:

2 Likes

Troll post.

It’s actually “lustrum”, which is a period of five years. “Lustra” is the plural form, so it’s never “per lustra” because that’d be plain silly.

Latin: know it or don’t use it.

6 Likes