155 Mil Char looking for Casual Corp to spend time with

Old player coming back after some offline time.

Not to much time on my hands so just need a casual friendly group to have some fun.

Stats: 155 mil sp’s mostly in combat. Mostly perfect sub cap and can fly caps.

Send me an email or a reply here.

1 Like

Hello Kyrra,
How would you be interested in joining a few casual gamers in nullsec? Cyntech does pvp/mining/indy and would be glad to pick up another teammate for the ride! We don’t have any hardcore requirements, you come and go as you please. If you are interested, give me a shout in game or here, and I can give you a discord server to connect to chat with us if you are interested! Hoping to hear back soon!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the offer, but although it sound interesting I know null sec is very demanding overall so I will kindly refuse. No offense.

1 Like

Hi, drop into our public channel for a chat with one of our recruiters.

2 Likes

Hey @Kyrra_Stargazer

welcome back!! We have tons of action and plenty to do in ten so…

Want to check out Mostly Sober? we have an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you won’t be bored looking for PVP. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game or our Discord to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Discord

Mostly Sober Application Form

1 Like

Hey @Kyrra_Stargazer
If you’re looking for a laidback corp and you’re interested in lowsec PVP, might I suggest my corp, Vector Galactic

1 Like

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

You didn’t mention your timezone, so if it’s late EU or US TZ, then keep reading

DRINK | PLEX | POACH | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

Hey Kyrra!

How would you be interested in joining a laid back lowsec/nullsec Faction Warfare corp? Aideron Robotics is a PVP focused corp and we would be glad to have you along for our journey! We don’t have any activity requirements other than logging in once a month to not get hit by our inactivity purge, so you can come and go as you please, we know that real life always comes first. If you’re interested feel free to message me in game, here, or on our Discord server.

I hope to hear back soon!

Ola friend, we are a small Euro / US tz corp based out of a C2 with static null sec. easy going, roaming null sec is our specialty fast hit and run, different regions every day so targets never dry up.

if you might want to hear more drop into our public or mail a recruiter, here is our forum post. Best of luck on search

1 Like

Thank you for all your invites. Don’t really think I have time for low, null wh space.
Any corp need trainers, fc chars or high level players for mentoring

1 Like

Hey there! Black-Star Enterprises is an up and coming wormhole corp looking for good people to join us on our adventures. Check out our thread. Maybe we’re a good fit.

1 Like

Evening, My corp is a Primary Euro (British) corp with a couple Americans. So euro is the biggest and most active tz as you can see from the killboard. We opperate out of a c2 with a null sec for easy access to content. Feel free to drop into our channel or mail a recruiter if you are interested.

They’re a good bunch. Check them out.

1 Like

Give us a shout if you’ve no home found yet mate.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

Dude, Come chat with us @: Wormageddon

We live in Null with a sweet setup, PvE/PvP out da azz. If you come by around 9pm EST you can chat with a few of us and get a feel for the membership.

If you looking to have fun while playing eve, I promise you-you won’t regret checking us out.

-Xeno Dragoon

Hello @Kyrra_Stargazer

We welcome returning players with open arms. You will find more PvP than you could dream of in our pocket. Come see what Panic Stations has to offer. Mail me directly in game @SkyHawk5 or read more with the links below.

Recruitment Post

Promo page

zKillboard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.