158 million SP toon + 114 million SP alt looking for new corporation

I’m an old player with Minmatar carrier and Amarr dreadnought skills. I enjoy fleet, small gang and solo PVP. I can pretty much fly any subcapital and can fit into pretty much any fleet docturine / roles. I’m an easy person to get along with. My family and career come first, I’m a recreational gamer. My alt is a old mining alt with good refining, marketing, mining fleet boost and some pvp skills. My next goal is to get her into a Minokawa and Apostle. I’ve used TS3 mumble and discord in former corporations. I’m interested in an active community where I can ply my crafts and generally have fun. https://zkillboard.com/character/1480841755/

1 Like

Howdy @Fox_Ranger,

I’ve just finished reading your post and I think that The Republic might be just the place for you! We’re a group with an average age of around 35 who always place real life first. Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to join, please get in touch with us.

All the best,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

Hey there! You should consider joining Mecha Enteprises Fleet. We’re the high SP corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP group based in Pure Blind. We use a variety of doctrines, everything from Retributions/Pontifexes/Deacons to Machariels/Guardians, and we’re also an armour cap alliance, Revelation and Apostle preferred, which fits perfectly :slight_smile:

We’ve got ratting space available as well, including for carriers and supers. We’re a real life first corp, and as such we do not have any fleet requirements whatsoever. The only “exception” is CTAs, which we ask that if you can be on, be on, and if you are on, be in fleet. But even then, we always understand real life comes first.

We use Mumble for voice comms and Discord for everything else, fleet pings, announcements, command directives, general communication, etc.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

1 Like

If you are looking for a Coro then check out Federation of Freedom Fighters.

We are a Sov Nullsec PvP corp that is looking to expand its member base.

We offer SRP on all fleets.

We also have 3 systems in the Immensea region that is prime for Ratting and Mining, if those things interest you at all.

If you want to learn more then join the in game channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

Hi
We are a uk based Corp, living in 0.0. We are a part of LORDE allaince and fly under winter coalition.
We have the space and numbers to do what ever it is that you enjoy in eve. We have a good Indy division, a high need for ships/rigs etc
Our pvp game is strong, the larger scale as well as smaller roams.

Our in game channel is brittas empire public, join that and see what we are like
Our discord is https://discord.gg/tZacyWu pop by and say hi, ask away

Fly safe O7

2 Likes

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances including Circle-of-Two and Darkness
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 40-50 active pilots
★ Member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs who bring content and fun
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Alliance of the Year - Talking in Stations - “Triumvirate had shown both ambition and sheer force by defeating Phoenix Coalition and warring against DRF. Triumvirate is fearless, reckless, and exciting to watch.”

Overview: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Triumvirate.

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles with thousands of other pilots
★ Logistics service at alliance and corp level

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ Willing to work towards a fax or dread alt

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Sysano Caderu or Alignat.

Hey Fox,

Contraband Inc. Is a corp name you may remember from the past. We were a tightknit pvp focused Corp that cared about what was fun, which was mostly blowing stuff up. We became the 5th card of the Mercenary Coalition.

The Corp has reformed with the help of myself being an original director, the original CEO and an ex senior member of Band of Brothers. The aim being to reinstate the legacy, and have a heck of a lot of fun in the way there.

Our recruitment post can be found here CONIN - Coming out of retirement

Our discord can be found here (I’m around most of the day to chat on discord) https://discord.gg/Syjzhrb

We’re currently basing out of a wicked creek with a view to build numbers, wallets, teamwork. It won’t last long, because we enjoy blowing stuff up too much!

Give me a shout on discord, or join Conin lounge in game.

Thanks

@ Fox Ranger

Find us on

Discord%202

I have joined a corporation in my former alliance. Thanks for the interest and look forward to seeing you all in New Eden.

Come chat with us, we’d be a good match for you.

TSSOC is a Null corp, and proud member of TEST

Offering all aspects of Null life

we are a RL comes first, no BS kinda of corp,

come give us a look!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.