16 year veteran

I am a toon that was born in 2003. I’ve played for most of that time. I have multiple accounts. I have trained up for ships to make ISK in and some just for fun. I’ve ebbed and flowed with the changes. I had 3 toons that could Rorq pilot. All trained up, or injectors from my main. I have worked and paid for this. Last month, CCP told all 0.0 and indy pilots that they don’t care about them, and have decided to take all the time and energy invested by those customers, ( I say customers, because that’s what we are to them. Not community members, or family. We are money to CCP), and thrown it right out the window. And now, my last happy place, Supers is getting nerfed to.

16, almost 17, years I’ve been a loyal player. I’ve brought people into Eve. I’ve raved on about it when others are sick of hearing me. You know what CCP? ■■■■ you.

2 Likes

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.