18.04 Release - Known Issues

Renewal of our corporation add is not possible here. You can click , but nothing happens…

Loot containers from the last hand out don’t open

1 Like

Alpha accounts cannot accept items for which they do not have the skills to use (i.e., unable to accept Boosters if they do not have Biology I trained).

When alpha has better feauters than omega… I already trashed my booster

The new Limited Synth boosters provided as a login reward, currently auto-consume when redeemed to a character from the redemption screen rather than redeeming as an item in hangar.

This behavior is similar to the intended behavior of the Tech I logistics cruiser SKINs recently awarded in the previous login campaign.

Bug report: EBR-195624

3 Likes

i get to the loading screen then stuck… it wont even show me my toons… I have been waiting about 24 hrs now for a reply from ccp on a ticket I submitted and still nothing… I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling 3 times now… I have cleaned the shared caches 5 times now… still cant get in

1 Like

The Activity Tracker on every single one of my toons and accounts has been wiped out and reset after this update. Is that intentional or a bug?

Fixed it. Don’t know what happened, but a simple reboot of the computer is all it took. My activity trackers are right back to where they were now.

Correct me if I am wrong, but looks like exotic plasma ammo (occults) was also boosted. Is this true?

from what are you able to claim such a thing ?

new issue : If I right click sell item, I have a weird sound. It’s the same sound that there is when I try to give more of my money that I have.
edit : the same sound you have when you try to research a BPO 11 runs.

3 Likes

From near the top of the “ships” section of the patch notes

• Wyvern and Aeon fighter bay increased to match Nyx and Hel
  • T1, Faction and Pirate Battleship base hp increased by 10%
  • T1, Faction and Pirate Battleship base scan resolution increased 30%
  • Muninn
2 Likes

Glad I’m not the one complaining about this. The sound hurts my ears (especially as I use a mousewheel to change desired ME or TE for BPO I want to research, no way to avoid it in that case). Nothing else in 9 years of playing wanted me to turn off audio so badly. Guess it’s another of those stupid features nobody asked for and we better get used to it, just like with red dots.

3 Likes

the ME/TE/wrong trade offer does not bother me : it’s a feedback that your input has been invalidated. Even though it’s a bit loud.

Hey all,

If you are getting an error while trying to log in, as I did, I accidently found a setting which fixed my problem.
At the bottom left of the sign on screen, is a setup cog. Click it.
Go to Reset Options & Cache
At the bottom of this window is Data Migration
I took this option and reset my profile with an older one.
I had a successful launch into the game.
Hope this helps

Sleddie

1 Like

Starting 30 minutes ago, I haven’t been able to log in to the game (after character selection I get disconnected). Also, this started with two disconnects while trying to access the market (while fetching data). Never happened to me before.

DDOS is currently happening, there’s an announcement about it.

1 Like

Glad it’s not just a few of us. Seen reports of outages on an older thread.

One does not get used to the red dots. People even complain on the rookie help channel about them occasionally. As this HONK sound was not in the patch notes it can safely be considered a bug.
You get the same bloody sound if you switch services on the industry interface when looking at an already researched blueprint. If this sound is useful to anyone, let him speak now, or be silent forever…

3 Likes

Blueprint copies for Baryon Exotic Plasma XL (Zirnitra ammo) are dropping in Abyssal Deadspace. Additionally, the image used for this item’s icon is incorrect, and shows a red energy weapon crystal.

Bug report: EBR-195693

1 Like