Hi guys, has anyone else had problems opening their log in rewards ? I’m a magpie for the skins
It’s already been noted. You should check the Known Issues thread first before making a separate thread.
Known Issues:
Gameplay:
Huntmaster event sites are not spawning any NPCs.
Can’t see abyssal mods stats on contracts.
Localization:
Super Carriers erroneously mention Support Fighters in traits tab.
Renamed Shield Hardener Blueprints have outdated names.
Science & Industry:
The Frontier Safeguarder Crate fails to open. Please keep your crates, they will be openable with the next patch.
User Interface:
The current Login Campaign window doesn’t load properly when opening it after claiming al…
ah ok pal, will do in future, just didn’t see anything else about this issue
Xeux
(Xeux)
April 15, 2020, 5:34pm
4
I have an alpha clone that is supposed to be getting daily log in rewards, but there is no login screen for them and the in-game button doesn’t work. I can only claim them when I log out. The problem started a couple of days ago.