18 years of EVE and the most memorable tale first to name is a huge theft of belongings of fellow players

Or make yourself larger than life.

Have others spend a ton of resources on … nothing. :slight_smile:

–Gadget insists on leading the dance

1 Like

Funny. We know that Titans have thousands, hundreds of thousands of people living and working on them, and so a major battle where dozens, even hundreds of titans being destroyed means that billions, potentially trillions of lives are being lost and people are being killed.

And yet your objection is to thefts.

I guess in your mind, theft is a greater crime than mass murder?

1 Like

I so love roleplayers, am one myself.

Only problem is, you are stealing from someone’s reallife efforts and you ain’t murdering anyone reallife.

1 Like

Right, and that makes the hustle all the more impressive than against some NPCs because the mark is automatically trying as hard as they feel they can to keep those things. Or should be, thats kindof one of the objectives of the game. If you feel a game like this requires objectives, of course.

Same can be said for baseball, too.

Depends on who’s watching.

Long term EVE player: ■■■■ YEAH! SANDBOX IN SPACE IS AWESOME!

Potential new player: ■■■■ that for a joke.

Yeah, kind of makes you wonder where these alleged thousands of Null Sec people came from/are/if they exist.

1 Like

But this is one of the things that attracts me to Eve Online. Eve’s danger gets your brain off of life support which is nice if you are like me and you want to counteract your monkey mind.

Being offended that people want to play the bad guy in a game where you can play a bad guy is like getting mad at children for wanting to be a robber in cop and robbers.

2 Likes

@Gangleri should be banned for life.

Corporation theft is one of the very few exciting things to do in EVE. I’m glad it’s allowed in this sandbox or I would’ve never gotten even, financially or personally.
Thanks CCP :blush:

2 Likes

I’m in agreement with you. Grand Theft does not have to be the first story told LOL.

Eve is a great sci-fi experience where you can meet cool people and team up with them to achieve great things. I’m pretty sure many of us have had the greatest gaming experiences of our lives here and met some lifelong friends. Maybe something like this could have been the opener.

1 Like

just dont buy a titan, people could be scanning for easy salvage(or are they not easy salvage, im also kinda new)

At last someone who understands the true spirit of my post. Thanks.

1 Like

You’re just backpedalling at this point. You’ve already been called out for going out of your way to specifically cherrypick the big stories about theft and conveniently choosing to ignore the rest of the big stories that make headlines (like massive titan battles).

1 Like

Did someone pitch the bonus room yet?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.