2 Pilots looking for a new home and a new start

19.5m SP Pvp pilot 35 days from dreads and a 6.5m SP hauling alt looking for a new home. I left EVE in late 2018 and I’m stranded in J-Space from my old wormhole-ing corp. I’m in need of asset removal and safe transport jump by jump to a new system in K-Space. 2 Omega accounts ready to rumble. Fly safe everyone.

Have you considered contacting Eve Scout as they like to help people who are stuck in WHs… not sure if they’d help you ship your stuff out, but you could ask.

Of course if you’re just after ‘removal of stuff from j-space’ you could try a ‘stuck’ petition to CCP, and they may relocate you/your assests to K-Space (but i think this would depend on how long you’ve been away).

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

You have assets inside the wormhole but no probing ship??

Dear @Adrionis_en_Distel,

You should join JREX! We are a low-sec corp in Placid region. We focus on blops, subcaps, and capitals pvp. We play from 1700-0630 eve time. We are members of intergalactic space hobos a pirate alliance in Low-sec space. We also have access to moon mining and good Alliance level SRP. I think you would be a great fit for JREX. Let me know if you would be interested.

We have no CTA’s, we are laid back and are a chill group of active players that wanna play together. I hope you want to join our family and gate camp with us… :slight_smile:

I have attached our recruitment thread at the bottom. Let us help you get out of J-Space!

Our public channel is JREX REC and our discord is Discord

Hello mate , have a look at us 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy -early EU time zone

Hey @Adrionis_en_Distel

If you’re both interested in lowsec pvp and are active in the US or EU timezones I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit.

We can also help extract your stuff out of wormhole space assuming you have a way to probe for an entrance. Join our public channel Open Filth in game and have a chat with us. We might be able to help each other out :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Please have a look over our corp forum post.
If it looks interesting to you please join one of our communication channels (ingame or discord)

Thanks
Best regards
Viorel

Hello

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.