20-10-5 Gala!

“Surround yourself with the faithful, Stand together, for there is no strength like it under the heavens.”
- The Scriptures, Book of Missions 71:21

Time passes, the Empire endures, as does its Empyreans. This year marks several auspicious Anniversaries; It is the Twentieth Anniversary of the foundation of Praetoria Excubitoris Imperialis (PIE). The Fifth Anniversary of PIEs inauguration as a Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order. The Tenth Anniversary of the Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque (SFRIM). The Fifth Anniversary of the founding of Khimi Harar (LUMEN). Now is the right and proper time to celebrate and give renewed thanks to God.

It is with this sentiment that Khimi Harar will be holding a formal prayer service and gala.

Thus it both our honor and our pleasure to announce that Khimi Harar will be holding a grand formal ball on the evening of August 26th, YC 125 starting at 19:00 EVE Standard Time to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris and the 10th Anniversary of the Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coroneque.

We invite all those loyal to, allied with, or in good standing towards, the Empire and Khimi Harar to attend this gala event! If in doubt, please contact Lunarisse Aspenstar or Arline Kley to discuss admittance. (Enemies of the Empire or Khimi Harar need not apply.)

Where:

Initial Coordinates “Excubitoris Chapterhouse - Oris”

The Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order Chapterhouse in Oris is on the scenic location, overlooking the Holding of Lord Admiral Gaven Lok’ri. The location boasts an incredible view of an inland sea, the city of Lok’ri and the cultivated gardens that comprise the agricultural lands surrounding it. The Chapterhouse itself is newly constructed, including the facilities to host an elegant ball and social function. Besides the Ballroom itself, guests may visit the Order’s Chapel and Memorial Garden.

Amenities and Other Details:

Music by The Ves-Udor Philharmonic Orchestra

Tracing its origins to the first Udorian slave orchestra in existence, it has since grown into the preeminent musical institution on the entire continent of Ves-Udor on Amarr Prime. No finer musicians may be found elsewhere in the Empire except in Dam-Torsad itself, or in the personal employ of the Empress and Heirs.

The repertoire shall include a selection of classical Amarrian ballroom orchestral music including waltzes, minuets, allemandes and tango, with orchestral variations of folk and ethnic dance music from the greater Empire.

Concert Performance by tThe LUMEN Service Personnel Choir of the Syndicate Region

A project to help unify Khimi Harar’s multi-faceted personnel in the Syndicate region. It is a choir by and of baseliner serving personnel. They will present some of their favorites from the different cultural traditions making up Alliance’s forces in Syndicate.

The Finest Indulgences

Only the best samples from the local region of Oris will be served during the evening, with the most consummate Imperial-distilled spirits, wines, and hors d’oeuvre to be provided to all guests. Selected treats from the home regions of other LUMEN capsuleers will also be on the menu.

Dress Code:

Formal attire only please. You may wear culturally specific formal clothing, so long as it is modest enough to conform to Amarrian standards. Those dressed inappropriately will be turned away at the door. (Or given an emergency Imperial formal robe. May smell dusty and like an old Holder.)

12 Likes

A truely unique occasion.

Congratulations to the Praetoria, a recognized Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order, for their decades of service to the Throne and to all it’s loyal pilots past and present. Though God’s Path has led me elsewhere I am proud to have served and share my Brother’s and Sister’s joy in this celebration.

To the Societas I also extend my congratulations on what I am sure will be only the first of decades of your brand of Reclamation.

The words of the Prophet Anoyia seem fitting for this day -

"The angelic Apostles of Heaven sing praises for their children!
Our Lord smiles upon the world.
Where the Empress rules in His name
Leading His people to glory untold.
Hearken the trumpets of Heaven
Hailing the people of Amarr."

I raise a glass to you, the Faithful, and salute.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.