20 years as capsuleer, ask me anything

I suppose we do not have a limit on questions, what would you consider your saddest…
and also happiest or moment that made you most proud. 2 Decades of EVE I imagine you have some thinking to do =)

1 Like

There is no limit on the amount of questions that can be raised.

My saddest moment to date is the death of Karin Midular and the reason for this is in an earlier answer I have given.

My happiest moment to date is reaching a very high accuracy with the 2nd iteration of Project Discovery and succesfully build, fit and fly my Marshal. This ship is also my flagship.

My proudest moment to date is organising a capsuleer service after the confirmed death of Hilen Tukoss and seeing how many capsuleers showed up and the absolutely amazing speeches that were given during the service.

3 Likes

What is your favorite physical activity?

1 Like

Are you thinking of going out for the CSM again this year?

1 Like

Good question. Active capsuleer duty does tend to limit the options for physical activities. Besides working out in a gym, I would have to say I absolutely love an outdoor shooting range where you can go through a course across the landscape where you have to find the targets and find and get to the best possible position to make the shots.

@Arrendis
I have thought about it, applied and got accepted as a candidate. More details on my run for CSM can be found here.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.