201.6m SP player looking for new home

Long time EVE player, coming back from a long break, looking for a new 0.0 home. Looking to get back into things, help where I can and be introduced to the changes since I’ve been gone. Dedicated, active, loyal high SP player. I’ve keep my account active and training, doing some things here and there.
thank you.

1 Like

Hi Kate, can you please get in contact with me via our public chat, The EDF Bar and we can have a talk about what we can offer each other. Suffice it to say we’ll help you get reacquainted with the game and offer a lot of PvP opporutnities with good money making space. I’m usually around from no later than 18.00 Eve time.

Hey if your interested come chat sometime.

• 23/7 alliance/corp
  • Activity req. log in and get on a kill mail once a month, tell us about extended breaks e.g. a holiday
  • Part of famed Project Box Coalition (Project.Mayhem , Snuffed Out , WANGS)
  • Home is lowsec but currently deployed in Cloud Ring taking Sov!
  • “Mature” (not emotionally) player base
  • TS3 Discord Auth FleetUp etc

Check us out bro!

Check us out, great group with a few older returning players as well :slight_smile:

Hello Kate

AWE is looking to more corp members. We are back in our old home space. Mail me in game if interested

Thanks Grant

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

you look like you need to get some action and we can provide =)

contact me ingame plase

thank you all for the replies, I am looking over them all and considering my options.

1 Like

Sonic Intoxication - Null Sec PvP / PvE / Indy Seeks All Skill Levels

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression. Sonic Intoxication Offers >> * Small - Medium Gang Warfare * Voice Communication Tools * Ship…

Eve mail me

Hadleigh2016 Anninen