2018/03/20 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

That’s it , I am done with this game ! Giving away all my assets for 1 tritanium .

1 Like

Thanks in advance

Eve is Brokken

Oh let’s break it DOWN!!

make contract for 1 trit i buy

With that name you can keep them, I for one am not touching it!

contract me :grin:

first

*sigh

You’ve peaked my interest as to why it is more computer friendly now :slight_smile:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee

Okay. cause it crashed like, no warning. So i thought its my pc

i was sitting in Delve with 10 bill stolen stuff that someone took from Goons and got crashed thnx ccp

@CCP_Falcon
you wrote about the march update
there are a lot of resposes about problems with chats

i saw last night that it is a bit a mess … all can be fixed with no problem but som guys have a war going on and as long as you are not in WH you have an eye on local chat … if it is working

i had 10 guys in my local yesterday and a friend had 17 … all in all i guess it was about 27 becaus his list and my list did not match … i didnt saw him in local but he had me on his list … we where docked at the same station

so with a war going on we cant undock becuse we cant see if there is someone arround … that sucks a bit …

i dont know what others think but as it is not possible to be sure who is arround some guys really wasted a lot of ISK for a war they cant fight

maybe its possible to pause the wars … ggg
maybe not and the ISK is gone and all people in war just dont undock

JuuR

1 Like

At this point, I’d like to refer you to a song by Permaband: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q

Yes, you can’t see people in local (or at least not reliably) but neither can your enemies.

@Apolline_Mireille_Dufour-Roux thanks for that link
but its not true … it looks like everyone see different stuff in local … if it is just empty for all … ok … but last nicht it was not … so maybe i dont see my enemy but he can see i am in system … that would be an advantage maybe i see him but he cant see me … wuld be an advantage for me …

true is … its broken for all
also true is … CCP will fix it

JuuR

2 Likes