2018/03/21 - Unscheduled Downtime

Looks like an issue with mining as well - Mining lasers did not cycle correctly and was not able to unload ore.

I’m sure everything will be fine after reboot… nope

1 Like

Where is any comprnsation for this?

1 Like

we’d like to ask that you don’t put any valuable ships, modules or drones that you’re not willing to lose in harm’s way for the time being while we continue to investigate problems with the cluster.

“We’re happy!”

4 Likes

Yes, where?

rip my orca lmao

Maybe patch one day, and load in new content the next day. Never patch and add new features the same time.

1 Like

I hope not rip to my Tengu

They gave you fireworks. Lol

2 Likes

we need more fireworks!

Why so little communication on these problems? They’ve been ongoing for hours, and were ongoing yesterday after you claimed chat was fixed (it wasn’t) Instead of updating on twitter or facebook you post more PR bull, while those of us playing sit around wondering if anything is being done for hours. I understand you’re now probably short-staffed due to downsizing, but when I worked in software dev sometimes we had to pull all-nighters when there were problems. Are things so bad at CCP you can’t even drop us quick messages through your social portals? Seriously, communication is an important part in keeping a community vaguely happy in matters like this, and you’re failing.

4 Likes

We need a working server…

thought the issues were fixed from yesterday that’s why I risked an orca

yeah we really need you to insult us with crapy gifts. like placing a bandaid over a ripped arm.

2 Likes

CCP productive ? pretty much an oxymoron.

1 Like

This one’s unrelated to the chat system issues that were occuring yesterday

Oh, well… I’m relieved to hear that CCP broke more stuff besides chat.
Why should poor chat alone get all the bad press, right?

Not to worry, there is plenty of hate left in the tank for several other parts of the server, too…

6 Likes

I think that ccp need more developers,mot skin makers

8 Likes

second day no eve…almost out of lube… anyone could advice me a new brand? I feel like experimenting.

1 Like

Really annoyed right now because it’s very simple if I lose my augmented mining drones again over this stupid stuff and my mobile tractor that is not cheap stuff you lose the mobile tractors not bad but my augmented mining drones and other stuff I keep with me it’s just ridiculous. This is your pure incompetency the development team needs to get their paid Docked till they get this s*** right if any other game operate like this one did they wouldn’t be around and not giving us any compensation for their pure stupidity it just a little bit ridiculous

6 Likes